當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於抱怨天氣的英語對話

關於抱怨天氣的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.54W 次

初中英語的學習不僅是要培養學生說的能力,更要在聽、說、讀、寫幾大領域上全面發展,這樣學生對英語的學習纔會產生濃厚的興趣。本站小編整理了關於抱怨天氣的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 57.81%;">關於抱怨天氣的英語對話
  關於抱怨天氣的英語對話一

A: I think it's going to be a nice day.

我想今天會是一個好天。

B: It's certainly a big improvement over yesterday.

肯定比昨天大有好轉。

A: But it's supposed to get cloudy and windy again this afternoon.

但是,據說今天下午又要轉陰颳風了。

B: Well, the worst of the winter should be over.

不過,冬天最糟糕的一段日子總該過去了。

  關於抱怨天氣的英語對話二

Boris:Come on, keep climbing!

鮑里斯:加油,繼續爬啊!

This is the best exercise you'll get all winter.

這是你在冬天最好的鍛鍊方式。

Kay:My face hurts and I can't stop shivering.

凱:我的臉凍傷了,而且我一直髮抖。

Boris:If we pick up the pace, you'll warm up.

鮑里斯:如果我們加快步伐的話,你就會暖和起來。

Kay:I doubt it. I can feel my core body temperature dipping.

凱:我對此表示懷疑。我能感覺到體溫正在迅速下降。

I feel hypothermia coming on.

我都要體溫過低了。

Boris:Don't be silly.

鮑里斯:別傻了。

You're dressed in layers, with fabric that wicks moisture away from your skin and insulates your body from the cold.

你穿着的衣服的織物材料會吸收肌膚表面的水分,驅走你身體的寒冷。

The worst you're going to get are dry skin and cracked lips.

最嚴重的話你會皮膚乾燥,嘴脣乾裂。

Kay:Then why do I feel pins and needles in my hands and numbness in my feet?

凱:那爲什麼我覺得手腳發麻,猶如針扎?

Boris:Maybe you're just getting used to the cold.

鮑里斯:也許你正在習慣寒冷。

You'll feel warmer in a minute.

一會兒你就會覺得溫暖。

Kay:But what if they're signs of frostbite?

凱:但是如果這是凍傷的徵兆呢?

I think I'll turn back before I freeze.

凍僵前我想還是回去。

Boris:And miss out on these awe-inspiring winter views?

鮑里斯:就這樣錯過這些令人驚歎冬日奇景?

Kay:I prefer the awe-inspiring views of a blazing fire!

凱:我果然還是更喜歡鼓舞人心的熊熊烈火!

  關於抱怨天氣的英語對話三

hi Tom,nice to meet you.

hi Jay nice to meet you, How are you getting on? "

" just so - so. "

How do you feel about the weather?

Oh,it's too about you?

So do I. I am staying at home nearly.

Ye,me too.


看了“關於抱怨天氣的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於天氣英語情景對話

2.有關抱怨的英語對話

3.關於抱怨的英語對話閱讀

4.談論天氣的英語情景對話

5.有關天氣的英語對話