當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 酒店基礎口語之關於回答

酒店基礎口語之關於回答

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.79W 次

當客人向你說明什麼的時候,得體的回答也很重要。接下來,小編給大家準備了酒店基礎口語之關於回答,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

酒店基礎口語之關於回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.好的,先生。

2.請對方再等一會兒

Just a moment, please. 請稍等。

Thank you for waiting. 您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉讓您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please? 請您稍候好嗎?

3.要麻煩客人或是拒絕客人的要求時

拒絕客人時,不要一口回絕說"No.",要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can't do that. 不好意思,我恐怕沒辦法那樣做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻煩讓我過一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的錯就說"I am sorry."如果是公司的錯,就說:"We are sorry.".

I am very sorry for the delay1. 很抱歉延誤了時間。

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake. 爲這個錯誤我深致歉意。

5.客人對自己說"Thank you."時回答

You are welcome. 不客氣。

Thank you, sir. 謝謝您,先生。

Thank you very much. 非常感謝您。

6.交給客人某些東西時,可以說

Here you are. 您要的東西在這裏。

Here is your room key. 這是您的房間鑰匙。

Here it is. 這是您的東西。

7.當客人準備離開時,可以說:

Have a nice day. 祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再次見到您。

Thank you for staying with us. 謝謝光臨。

8.當客人的英語難以理解時

面對客人的疑問,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直說Yes, Yes.如果聽不懂事,要向客人提出疑問,或是先向對方說"Just a moment, please.", 然後請求他人協助。

Pardon? 對不起?

Pardon me? 對不起?

I beg your pardon? 對不起請再說一遍好嗎?

Could you repeat that, please? 請您重複一遍好嗎?

若是不敢肯定對方所說的部分內容時,可以將不明白的部分重複一遍,如:

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?不好意思,先生,您是說您丟了房間的鑰匙?

  擴展:學會21句英語保你做贏銷售

T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 貴國的T恤在我國東部市場很暢銷。

all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我們都知道中國拖鞋因價廉物美而暢銷於你方市場。

product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 該貨成爲暢銷貨已經將近1年了。

e is a good market for these articles. 這些商品暢銷。

e is a poor market for these articles. 這些商品滯銷。

e is no market for these articles. 這些商品無銷路。

bicycles find a ready market here. 你們的自行車在此地銷路很好。

talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他們詳細地討論了怎樣增加你方產品的銷售。

se furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets2 for our stationery3. 由於對此貨物的需求將不斷增加,請提前補充貨源。

are doing their utmost to open up an outlet1. 他們正在盡最大努力以打開銷路。

demand for this product is steadily4 on the increase. 我們對該產品的需求正在穩步地增長。

are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing5 conditions at your end. 根據你地的市場情況,我們確信今年你們有望銷得更好。 ing has a close bearing on sales. 包裝對產品的銷路有很大關係。

are trying to find a market for this article. 我們正在努力爲此項商品找銷路。

regret we cannot find any market for this article. 我們很抱歉不能爲此項商品找到銷路。

rding to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan. 根據我們的經驗,這些手工藝品在日本銷路很好。

can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products. 等你們全面瞭解我們產品銷售可能性之後,我們再進一步細談。

rding to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover6 you could fulfill7? 據你估計,你能完成的最大年銷售量是多少呢?

market situation is not known to us. 我們還不瞭解市場情況。

market still has great potential. 你們的市場仍有很大潛力。

e are only a few unsold pieces. 只有幾件商品未售出。

Words and Phrases

salable 暢銷的

popular 有銷路的

find a market 銷售

selling line 銷路

trial sale, test sale, test market 試銷

salable goods 暢銷貨

popular goods 快貨

the best selling line (the best seller) 熱門貨

to find (have) a ready market 有銷路,暢銷

to have a strong footing in a market 很有銷路

good market 暢銷

poor(no) market 滯銷

goods that sell well 暢銷貨

sell like wild fire 暢銷,銷得很快