當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於酒店日常英語對話

關於酒店日常英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.19W 次

隨着科學技術的高度發展,國際合作進程的日益加快,英語在國際舞臺上發揮的作用越發顯著。本站小編整理了關於酒店日常英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於酒店日常英語對話
  關於酒店日常英語對話一

AWell,we've been waiting for our baggage for about one hour.

哦,我們等行李已經等了一個小時了。

BWhat kind of bag is it?

它是什麼類型的袋子呢?

AIt's blue,Samsonite bag.

是藍色的珊姆桑奈皮包。

BWhat is your room number and your name,please?

請問你的房號和尊姓大名?

AThis is room eleven-seven and my name is Terry Chen.

房號是117號,我的名字是陳泰利。

BWell,let me delivered four bags to room 1106,you friend's room about an hour ago.

好的,讓我檢查一下,我們在一個小時前把4個袋子送到1106號你朋友的房間了。

AMy friend's room?Oh,I ks a lot.

我朋友的房間?啊,我知道了。多謝你。

BYou're quite welcome.

你太客氣了。

  關於酒店日常英語對話二

ARoom service, can I help you?

客房服務。有什麼能幫您的嗎?

BYes. This is Barbara in room 209. I’d like to order breakfast, please.

是的。我是209房的Barbara。我想要訂份早餐。

AWhat would you like to order?

您想要吃些什麼?

BTwo slices of whole wheat bread and one cup of coffee.

兩片全麥麪包和一杯咖啡。

AOkay. I’ll have them brought to your room right away.

好的。我會立即把它們送到您的房間。

BThank you.

謝謝。

  關於酒店日常英語對話三

AHello. This is the front desk. What can I do for you?

您好。這是前臺。我能爲您做什麼?

BHi. I’m calling from Room 209. I couldn’t find the TV Guide. Can you send me one, please?

您好。我是209室的。我找不到收視指南了。能給我送一份嗎?

ASure. Anything else?

當然。還有別的事嗎?

BYes. There is one more thing.

是的。還有一件事。

AGo ahead, please.

請講。

BThe mini bar door was open when I checked in. I didn’t use it. Could you send someone to check it out?

我入住的時候,房間裏迷你酒吧的門是開着的。我並沒有使用它。能讓人來查一下嗎?

AWe’ll send someone right up. But don’t worry about that. Maybe the service person forgot to do it.

我會馬上讓人去的。不過不必擔心,也許是服務人員忘了關了。

BThanks.

謝謝。

  關於酒店日常英語對話四

AGood evening.

晚上好

BGood evening. Could you let us have a double room?

晚上好!有雙人房嗎?

AHow long will you be staying?

你想住多長時間?

BA week or ten days. We'd like to have a quiet room, if possible-not too near the street.

一週或十天吧,如果可以的話,我們想要一間安靜的房間。

ALet me see. Yes, you can have Room 313. It's at the back.

讓我看看。可以,你們可以住在313房間, 在後面。

BWhat's the price per day'? And are the meals included or extra?

房價是多少,飯錢包含了還是另算?

A20 pounds per day, including breakfast.

房錢每夭20磅包括早餐。

BAll right, we'll take it.

好的,我們就要這間了

AVery good, sir. Will you register, please?

很好先生請在這兒登一下記好嗎?

BOK.

好的

AThank you. The porter will show you to your room

行李員會領你們去你們的房間。

  關於酒店日常英語對話五

AGood evening.

晚上好。

BGood evening. My wife and I would like a room,please. Is there any room available? We don't have a reservation.

晚上好。我和我的妻子想要一間房間。有空房嗎?我們沒有預訂。

ALet me see. Yes, we have one room left. You're lucky. It's the last one.

讓我看看。是的,我們還剩一間房。你很幸運。這是最後一間。

BGood. We're tired after driving all day, and we're looking forward to relaxing in a comfortable room.

好。開車一整天之後我們很累了,我們期望在一間舒適的房間放鬆一下。

AThis room has two double beds. It's number 56 at the rear of the motel. It's quite a comfortable room.

這個房間有兩張牀。房間號碼是56號,在旅館的末端處。是很舒適的一間房。

BHow much is it for one night? We only need it for tonight. We're going to continue our trip in the morning.

一個晚上多少錢?我們只要租今晚。明早我們要繼續我們的旅程。

AIt's forty-five dollars a night for two. Is anyone else traveling with you?

兩人一晚45美元。還有其他人和你們一起嗎?

BNo, it's just the two of us.

沒有,只有我們兩個。

AWould you like to pay for the room in cash or with a credit card?

付房租你想付現金還是刷卡?

BCerdit card. We don't like to carry much cash with us on our trips.

刷卡。我們旅行的時候不喜歡帶太多現金。

APlease fill out this registration card. Here is your key. You can park your car in front of our k-out time is noon.

請填這張登記卡。這是你們的鑰匙。你們可以把車停在我們房間的前面。付賬離開的時間是中午。

BThank you very much.

非常感謝你。

AThank you, sir. Enjoy your stay with us.

謝謝你,先生。在我們這裏住得愉快。


看了“關於酒店日常英語對話”的人還看了:

1.酒店日常英語對話

2.酒店英語基本對話

3.關於酒店預訂英語對話

4.酒店基礎英語對話

5.英語情景會話