當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語口語集合

商務英語口語集合

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.82W 次

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

商務英語口語集合

  商務英語口語集合如下:

我們非常願意擔任你們的獨家代理商。

We would very much like to become your sole/exclusive agent .

We arc greatly willing to act as your sole a-gent.

但是我們僅處於初識階段,所以我建議我們試着合作一段時間。如果結果一切都滿意,我們將回到這個話題上來。

But we arc only at the get-acquainted stage so I suggest we try out a period of cooperation. If everything turns out satisfactory, well revert to this topic.

試用期多長?

How long will the trial period be?

一年。

One year.

這對我們來說似乎太長了。 .

That seems too long for us.

我認爲你們有必要-證明你們可以勝任我們的獨家代理。

I think it necessary for you to demonstrate your ability to act as our sole agent.

I think it necessary for you to justify the sole agency arrangement.

We’ll entrust you with our sole agent in the territory of Belgium.

We’ll appoint you as our sole agent in the territory of Belgium.

我們將委任你們作爲我們在比利時的獨家代理。

We appreciate your confidence in us.

感謝你們對我們的信任。

Please see to it that you are not expected to sell any other competitive line of goods in this market.

請注意,你們不能在同一市場上銷售競爭性商品。

Sure.

當然。

What about the duration of the sole agency agreements?

What about the validity of the sole agency agreement?

獨家代理協議的有效期多長呢?

I suggest three years. And we can renew/ extend the agreement after expiration, if its approved by both sides.

我建議三年。如果雙方同意,到期後我們可以延長協議。

OK.

好的。

We’ll do our utmost/best to promote your products.

We’ll go all out/lengths to promote your products.

We’ll exert ourselves to promote your products.

我們將盡全力推銷你們的產品。

獨家經銷不同於獨家代理,是嗎?

Sole / exclusive distribution is different from sole/exclusive agency, isn’t it?

是的。

Yes.

包銷商是獨立於生產商的。

A sole distributor is independent of the manufacturer.

A sole distributor is separated from the manufacturer.

那麼沒有佣金支付了?

So there isn’t any commission offered?

沒有。包銷商靠價差賺取利潤。

No. A sole distributor price margin makes profits from the price margin .

我明白了。謝謝你的解釋。

I see. Thank you for your explanation.

別客氣!

You’re welcome!

Don’t mention it!

我們授予貴公司在溫哥華獨家銷售我們產品的權利。

We would like to grant to your company the exclusive right to sell our products in the territory of Vancouver.

We would like your company to be our exclusive distributor in the territory of Vancouver.

聽到這個消息我很高興。我們將盡最大努力促進銷售。

I’m glad to hear that. We’ll exert our best efforts to promote the sales.

作爲我們的獨家經銷商,你們不能在區域內銷售競爭性產品

As our exclusive distributor you are not expected to sell other competitive products in the territory.

當然。我們對慣例很熟悉。

Of course not. We know well about the usual practice.

好。讓我們討論一下獨家經銷協議的其他細節吧?

Good. Shall we discuss other details of the sole distributorship agreement?

好的。 .

All right.

我們打算將這些貨物運去寄售。

We intend to ship the good on consignment.

那是不是說在貨物售出後支付貨款?

Does it mean the payment will be made on completed sales?

是的。而且賣不出去的貨物還可以退還

Yes. And the items which can y t be sold may be sent back.

那佣金呢?

What about commission?

代銷人將得到5%的?-

The consignee will be entitled to a 5% commission.

A 5% commission will be given to the consignee.

是否規定有最低售---價?

Is there a rock-bottom selling price stipulated?

沒有。代銷人在每筆.交易前必須就價格徵.

No. The consignee must consult us on the pricc before cach transaction.