當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 有關於Inquiry詢盤商務英語

有關於Inquiry詢盤商務英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.05W 次

商務英語現在在我們的生活中也越來越重要了 ,小編今天就給大家帶來了商務英語,大家快收藏起來哦

有關於Inquiry詢盤商務英語

  商務英語

在對外貿易中,交易的一方欲出售或購買某種商品,向另一方詢問買賣該商品的各項交易條件,這種口頭的或書面的表示,在進出口業務中稱之爲詢盤或詢價。

詢盤一般分爲兩種:

1)一般詢價:這種詢價並不一定涉及到具體的交易,一般屬於大致的瞭解。

2)具體詢價:所謂具體詢價實際上就是請求對方報盤(request for an offer)。也就是說,買方已準備購買某種商品,或已有現成買主,請賣方就這一商品報價。

Basic Expressions

1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.

我們的買主想索求你方價格單或目錄。

2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所報價格需包括到溫哥華的保險和運費。

3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您報成本加運費、保險費到溫哥華的最低價格。

4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?

請寄樣品目錄和詳細報價。

5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.

請把貴公司的最新樣品及最優惠的價格寄給我們,不勝感激

6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.

對你們刊登在今天《中國日報》上的廣告,我們很感興趣。如能寄 來樣品並附上價格,不勝欣慰。

7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 請告知我們貴方能供貨的價格。

8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.

若貴方價格合理,我們可能向你們大量訂貨。

9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.

若質量好且價格適合我方市場的話,我們願考慮與你方簽署一項長 期合同。

10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.

鑑於我方市場對此貨的需求日增,務請你們考慮給予特別折扣。

11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.

若我方向你們長期訂貨,請告知能給予多少折扣,不甚感激。

12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.

請就下列每項貨物向我方報成本加運費、保險費到西雅圖的最低價 格,其中包括我們百分之五的佣金。

13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.

請告知我方下列貨物的最低價格。

14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.

史密斯先生正在對綠茶進行詢價。

15. Now that we hhave already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?

既然我們已經對你們的產品進行了詢價,請在月底前報價。