當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於詢盤的英語對話

關於詢盤的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.74W 次

外貿業務員多少會接觸到詢盤,尤其是接觸國外的業務員寫的函件也是英文的。下面就由本站小編爲大家帶來詢盤涵英語對話,希望大家能有所收穫。

關於詢盤的英語對話
  詢盤英語對話1

A customer wants to make an inquiry about the printed pure silk scarves. Now Steven is taking about it with the customer.

一客戶想要對印花真絲圍巾詢一下價,現在史蒂文正和該客戶談論此事。

Customer:We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, so could you introduce us your prices?

客戶:我們對貴方的印花真絲圍巾很感興趣,請介紹一下貴方的價格好嗎?

Steven:Thank you for inquiring. But your enquiry is too vague to reply.

史蒂文:謝謝詢價。但您的詢盤不明確,我無法答覆。

Customer:Please send us your best offer and state payment terms and time of shipment.

客戶:請向我們報最優價,並說明支付條件和裝運期。

Steven:Ok. I need to discuss it with our manager. We'll let you have our firm offer next week.

史蒂文:好的。我要和我們的經理商量一下。下星期我們就向你們發實盤。

Customer:I'm waiting. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.

客戶:我等您的報價,請早日發盤不甚感謝

Steven:Ok. I will reply to you as soon as possible.

史蒂文:好。我會盡快回復您的。

  詢盤英語對話2

採購商通過阿里巴巴瞭解了供應商的信息,通過電話詢問產品樣板及相關資料的英語口語對話。

Sales:

Hello, Yocoss company, what's can I do for you?

你好,YOCOSS公司,請問有什麼可以幫到你?

Customer:

Hello,I find your company in Alibaba, and I want to buy one sample of the sensor tap, what's the price of the model C721B?

你好,我在阿里巴巴上看到你們的公司,我想買一個感應龍頭的樣板,請問型號是C721B的價格是什麼呢?

Sales:

Ok, the price is USD100 of that model, and also I'd like to send some details of this model to you, may I have your email?

是的,這個型號是100美金,我想發一些關於這個型號的詳細資料給你,你能告訴我你的郵箱嗎?

  詢盤英語對話3

A: Mr. Yang , your price for color TV sets is too high.

A:楊先生,你關於彩電的報價太高了。

B: Well, Mr. Smith, I don't think so, because we offered you CIF Washing-ton.

B:嗯,史密斯先生,我並不這樣認爲,因爲我們報的是華盛頓的到岸價。

A: Your price is not competitive at all , compared with that in the international market.

A:你們的價格與國際市場價格相比毫無競爭性。

B: You know, our prices mainly depend on the size of your order. Could you tell me how much you want to order?

B:你知道,我們的價格主要取決於你們的訂貨量。能說說你們想訂多少嗎?

A: Five thousand.

A: 500臺。

B: We'll give you a 10 percent discount.

B:給你 10%的折扣。

A: It's too low a rate compared with those we get from other suppliers, I'm afraid.

A:比起我們從別的供應商那裏得到的折扣,恐怕這太低了。

B: What's your counter-offer then?

B:那麼你的還價是多少?

A: To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 20 percent, I believe.

A:我認爲要達成這筆生意,你至少要降低 20%。

B: Then, we meet half away. What a-bout 15 percent?

B:那麼我們各讓一半, 15%怎麼樣?

A: Good. Let's call it a deal.

A:行。成交。


看過詢盤涵英文對話的人還看了:

1.業務員詢盤常用的英語對話

2.買方詢盤英文範文

3.回覆客戶詢盤英文範文

4.商務英語詢盤函電範文

5.外貿英語函電詢盤範文