當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 關於應聘工作的英語口語對話

關於應聘工作的英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.3W 次

學習英語最重要的是就是積累,積累的多了就會好了哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語口語的情景對話,大家要多多開口練習纔會進步哦,所以大家要多多努力學習,我們要多讀多背纔可以更快的提升成績哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於應聘工作的英語口語對話

  一應聘導遊

AExcuse me, I am Sunlin. I am here about your advertisement for a tourist guide. Are there still any vacancies?

你好,我是孫林。我是爲貴公司登的招聘導遊的廣告而來,還有空缺嗎?

BYes. One more is needed.

有,還需要一名。

AOh, I'm so lucky. I want to apply for it.

哦,我太幸運了。我想申請這個職位。

BBut do you have any experience like that?

但你有那方面的經驗嗎?

AYes. I have been a guide for two years.

有,我當過兩年的導遊。

I want to ask you some questions about the tourist there wasan accident, for example a tourist falls ill, what would you do?

好,我想問你幾個有關導遊的問題。如果出現了意外,比如一個旅遊者病倒了,你該怎麼辦?

AI think I will call the office to send someone to meet us, and escort that person to the nearest hospital without interrupting our trip.

我想我會打電話叫公司派人來接應我們,護送那個人到最近的醫院,不至於打亂我們的旅行計劃。

BIf one of them forgot a camera in a restaurant, would you let the tourist bus go back?

如果有人把相機落在了飯店,你會讓旅遊車返回去嗎?

ANo. In fact, prior to their boarding the bus and their getting off the bus, I will make an announcement to remind them that they should check their belongings.

不會的。實際上,在他們上車和下車之前,我都會提醒他們檢查他們的物品。

BWell, it seems that you have all the practical experience to handle these cases. I am very glad to welcome you into our company.

那好,看來你有處理這方面事情的所有實際經驗。我非常歡迎你來我們公司。

AThank you. It's my honor.

謝謝,這也是我的榮幸。

  二應聘客戶助理

ACan I help you?

有什麼我能幫忙的嗎?

BYes. I sent in my resume at the end of last week.I'm applying for the accounts assistant position.

是的,上個星期末我寄了我的履歷表。我申請客戶助理的職位。

AMay I have your name please?

我能知道你的名字嗎?

BMy name is Judy Liao. That's spelled L I A O.

我的名字是茱蒂.羅。是拼成L I A O 。

AAlright... And did you have some specific questions about your application?

好吧......關於申請方面你有什麼特別的問題嗎?

BNot really.I was in the neighborhood, and I just wanted to stop in to see if you received my resume.

也沒有啦。我剛好在附近,我想去看看你們是否有收到我的履歷表。

AOh, that's no problem. Just give me a moment, and I can Liao. Let's see... Yes, here it is. Judy Liao. We have received your resume.

沒有問題。給我一點點時間,讓我檢查一下。看看......對,我找到了。茱蒂.羅。我們已經收到你的履歷表了。

BThank you.

謝謝。

AIs there anything else I can help you with?

還有什麼我能幫忙的嗎?

BYes, maybe. The ad in the newspaper said you wanted the resume, a cover letter,and two letters of recommendation.I included those things in the envelope. Is there anything else I should send?

是的。在報紙上的廣告說你們要求履歷表、簡略信及兩封推薦信。我在信封裏都有附上,我還需要寄其它的文件嗎?

ANo, that is all we need. If we have those things included, that is sufficient.

不用了,這些就是我們需要的。我們有收到那些資料,就已經足夠了。

BDo you know when they will start setting up interviews for the job?

你知道他們什麼時候開始安排面試?

AI'm not really sure about that. But I know we are still receiving e after a week or two they will start calling applicants.

我不是很確定,但我們還繼續在收履歷表。可能還需要一到兩個星期他們纔會開始打電話通知申請人。

BI see. Well, thank you very much for helping me. You have been very helpful.

我知道了。嗯,很感謝你的幫忙,你真的很幫忙。

AIf you have any further questions, you can call any time.

如果你還有其它的問題,你可以隨時打電話給我。

BThank you.

謝謝你。

AThank you. Goodbye.

謝謝你,再見。