當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 關於工作的英語對話

關於工作的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.45W 次

我們在學習英語的時候要持之以恆哦,要慢慢來,所以今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,我們學習英語要好好背一背哦

ing-bottom: 63.91%;">關於工作的英語對話

  一.祕書誤解爲被騷擾了

AWhat seems to be the problem?

出了什麼問題?

BYour secretary seems to think she is being harassed.

你的祕書認爲她被騷擾了。

AWhat? You've got to be kidding me!

什麼?你在和我開玩笑吧!

BI wish I were, but i am deadly serious. She said you invited her to dinner last week.

我倒希望是如此,但是我說的是真的。她說你上週邀請她一起吃晚餐。

AOf course I did. As recongnition for a job well done. Once a month I invite the most productive employee to dinner.

是的。作爲對工作表現的獎勵。我每個月都要邀請本月最佳職員共進晚餐。

BWell, there is no problem there. But she seemed to think that you were angry when she refused, and that your motives are personal and not professional.

這不是問題。但是她覺得拒絕了你的邀請,你很生氣,你有個人動機,而不是出於工作需要。

AI think she's misinterpreted my intentions. What happens now?

我想她誤解了我的意思。現在怎麼了?

BOur harassment policy requires that we have a meeting with the HR manager and Miss Brown. It's quite serious. You could be reprimanded, or even fired if we find evidence that you were pressuring.

根據我們的規章制度,我們要和人力資源部經理、Brown小姐開個會。事情很嚴重。如果我們找到你逼迫

AI understand that. But I hope that we can get to the bottom of this and show Miss Brown that she misunderstood my reaction.

我明白。我希望我們能查清真相,讓Brown小姐明白她是誤解我了

BThat's the purpose of the meeting. Sometimes a mediated conversation will straighten things out, and a little discussion and apology can calm the waters.

這就是要開會的目的。有時調解可以弄清真相,討論和道歉能平息風波。

  二.我的上司很不錯

AHow did your interview go?

你面試得怎麼樣?

BPretty well. I don't know if I'll get the promotion or not, but I feel good about it.

挺好的.雖然我不清楚是否能成功升職,但是自我感覺還不錯.

Aif you get the promotion, what will your new title be?

如果你真的升職了,那你的頭銜是什麼呢?

Bif I get the promotion, I will be a senior engineer instead of an assistant engineer.

由助理工程師變爲高級工程師.

AWill you get a pay-raise, too?

你的薪水也會增加吧?

BWhenever you are given added responsibilities, you should get a promotion.

你的職位升高,責任就會隨之加重.

AThat makes sense. Who interviewed you?

我明白了.誰面試的你?

BMy boss.

我上司.

AWhat kinds of questions did she ask you?

她爲了你一些什麼類型的問題?

BShe asked me about my ability to work in a team and what I thought a good boss should be.

她問我在團隊中的工作能力如何,以及在我心目中一個好上司是什麼樣的.

AThe second one sounds rather difficult to answer. What did you tell her?

第二個問題聽上去似乎很難回答.你是怎麼說的?

BI told her that I'm an excellent team player and that a good boss should treat male and female employees equally.

我告訴她我富有團隊合作精神,而一個好的上司應該做到對待下屬無論男女都一試同仁.

AThose are good answers. How did she react?

回答得很好啊.她有什麼反應?

BShe told me that even when I become a senior engineer, I'll have to work with the assisant engineers as a team.

她跟我說,即使我升職爲高級工程師,我還是得和助理工程師一起在同一個團隊工作.

AWhat do you think about her as a boss?

你覺得她作爲上司,做得怎麼樣?

BShe's pretty easy to get along with. She listens to her employees and treats everyone equally.

她很平易近人,善於傾聽下屬的意見而且能一視同仁.

AYou're lucky. Not everyone has such a great boss!

你真是太幸運了!很少有人能遇到這麼好的上司!

BThat's true. She's highly esteemed among everyone at my company.

沒錯,我們公司裏對她的評價都很高.

AWhen you find out if you get the promotion or not, let me know.

只要你知道有關自己是否能升職的消息,一定要告訴我.

BI will do.

我會的.