當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出國英語情景對話

出國英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64W 次

出到國外,最常用的就是英語了。能夠用英語與別人交流就顯得至關重要。小編精心收集了出國英語情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">出國英語情景對話
  出國英語情景對話1

Mothering the Man

無微不至的照顧

Kathy plays mother and nurse to Evan all day.

凱西一整天都對艾凡扮演着母親和護士的角色。

K:Open up.

凱西:嘴張開

E:Now what are you giving me?

艾凡:你現在餵我吃什麼?

K:It's good for you. They're just two aspirin tablets to keep your swollen glands down. They won't hurt you.

凱西:對你有好處的東西。只是兩顆能讓你的扁桃腺消腫的阿司匹林,不會傷害你的。

E:OK. Dr. Gustav was nice, wasn't she?

艾凡:好吧。葛斯特夫醫生人很好,不是嗎?

K:Yeah. She was sweet. And it hardly cost us anything. I love these old-fashioned doctors; you can just walk in their offices and see them.

凱西:沒錯。他人很好。而且看病幾乎沒有花我們什麼錢。我喜歡這些老式的醫生,你可以隨時走進他們的診所看病。

E:I'm sorry I can't accompany you out today.

艾凡:抱歉今天我沒辦法陪你出去。

K:Why? Where am I going?

凱西:爲什麼?我要去哪兒?

E:Well, you could go out Shopping or to see a movie, or go out with some of the kids here at the hostel.

艾凡:嗯,你可以外出購物或去看場電影,或者和旅社這裏的幾位年輕人出去。

K:I'll do nothing of the sort. I'm staying right here with you until you get better. Mrs. Lindquist is making some special chicken soup for you right now, and I'm going to feed it to you.

凱西:這類的事我都不會去做的。我會待在你身邊直到你好一點爲止。林德奎斯特太太現在正爲你燉特別的雞湯,我會餵你喝的。

E:Good grief! Are you my mother?

艾凡:天啊!你是我媽媽嗎?

K:No. I'm your friend. And I don't want anything more to happen to you.

凱西:不。我是你的朋友。而且我不希望你還會出別的事。

E:Kathy, you're an angel.

艾凡:凱西,你真是一位天使。

K:And you're sick. Now, take these tablets with this warm water!

凱西:而你是一條病蟲。現在和着溫水吞下這些藥片吧!

  出國英語情景對話2

Shopping Needs Money

購物需要錢

Kathy and Evan are shopping when Kathy runs outof cash.

凱西和艾凡購物時,凱西花光了錢。

K:Let's go in this store. Look at those beautifulsweaters!

凱西:咱們進去這家店吧。看看那些漂亮的毛衣!

E:Well, OK, but don't you think you've shopped till you dropped already?

艾凡:嗯,好吧,但是你不認爲你已經逛街購物逛到要累倒了嗎?

K:No, not at all. You know what we women say, don't you, Evan?

凱西:不,沒這回事。艾凡,你知道我們女人怎麼說,不是嗎?

E:No, what's that?

艾凡:不知道,你們怎麼說?

K:Charge! Now, let's go in and look look around for half an hour. Kathy choosestwo sweaters.

凱西:刷卡血拼!他們四處看了有半小時之久。凱西挑選了兩件毛衣。

K:One's for me, and the other's for my best friend, Judith.

凱西:一件給我自己,另一件則給我最好的朋友茱蒂絲。

E:That's thoughtful of you. Take them to the counter.

艾凡:你真體貼。拿了衣服到櫃檯去吧。

K:I'd like these two, please.

凱西:麻煩一下,我買這兩件毛衣。

Clerk:Will that be cash or charge?

店員:付現還是刷卡?

K:Charge, please. She hands the clerk a credit card. After a minute...

凱西:刷卡,麻煩你了。她遞給店員一張信用卡。不久後…

C:I'm sorry, miss, but your card wasn't accepted. Do you have another card?

店員:小姐,我很抱歉,刷卡機不接受你的信用卡。你有另一張卡嗎?

K:Yes, here.

凱西:有,在這兒。

C:I'm sorry, but there's a problem with this one, too.

店員:對不起,這張卡也有問題。

K:Oh, no! I've overcharged both my cards!

凱西:哦,糟了!我的兩張卡都刷爆了!

  出國英語情景對話3

Cashing Traveler's Checks

兌現旅行支票

Kathy enters the bank and goes to the firstavailable teller.

凱西走進銀行後到第一個有空的銀行櫃員前。

T:Good afternoon, miss. How can I help you today?

行員:小姐,午安。今天有什麼需要我爲你效勞的?

K:I'd like to cash these traveler's checks, please.

凱西:我想把這些旅行支票兌換成現金,麻煩你了。

T:Fine. Do you have any ID?

行員:好的。你有任何身分證明嗎?

K:Yes, here's my passport. Do you need any other ID?

凱西:有,我的護照在這兒。你需要任何其它的身分證明嗎?

T:No, that's fine. Thank you. Let's 's, and you want to change that into euros?

行員:不,這樣就可以了,謝謝。我看看……共三百元美金,你想換成我們的瑞典幣克朗嗎?

K:Yes, that's right. Thank you.

凱西:是的,沒錯,謝謝。

T:Today's exchange rate is 0.75 euro for one U.S. dollar, so I owe you 225. Now, how wouldyou like your money?

行員:今天的匯率是0.75歐元對一美元。所以我應該給你兩百廿五歐元。那麼,你的錢要怎麼個換法?

K:Pardon?

凱西:對不起,請再說一遍?

T:In what denominations would you like your euros?

行員:你要兌換什麼面值的歐元?

K:Oh. Well, I'd like four fifty-euro bills, two twenties and one five.

凱西:哦。嗯,我要四張五十元紙幣,兩張二十元紙幣,一張五元紙幣,麻煩你了。

T:Right. Here you are. Thank you very much.

行員:好的。請你點收。非常謝謝。

K:And thank you!

凱西:也謝謝你了!


看了“出國英語情景對話”的人還看了:

1.打電話訂餐的英語對話範文

2.餐廳點餐英語對話80句

3.餐廳英語情景對話帶翻譯

4.如何用英語打電話訂房 情景對話

5.餐廳電話訂餐的英語對話