當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語會話800句Unit57:你怎麼了

英語會話800句Unit57:你怎麼了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.94K 次

Tell me what's wrong.

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">英語會話800句Unit57:你怎麼了

告訴我怎麼了。

A: Tell me what's wrong.

告訴我怎麼了。

B: I've been coughing.

我一直咳嗽。

I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you.

醫生看診前我得先問你一些問題。

I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you.

醫生看診前我得先問你一些問題。

Ok, no problem!

好的!

Do you drink?

平常有喝酒嗎?

A: Do you drink?

平常有喝酒嗎?

B: No, I don't drink at all.

我不喝酒的。

Do you smoke?

平常有抽菸嗎?

A: Do you smoke?

平常有抽菸嗎?

Yes, one pack per day.

有,一天一包。

Are you currently on any medication?

目前有服用任何藥物嗎?

A: Are you currently on any medication?

目前有服用任何藥物嗎?

B: No, I'm not.

沒有。

Is there a history of heart disease in your family?

家族中有沒有心臟方面的疾病史?

A: Is there a history of heart disease in your family?

家族中有沒有心臟方面的疾病史?

B: Yes, my father had a heart attack once.

有的,我父親曾經心臟突發過一次。

Are you allergic to anything?

有沒有任何過敏呢?

Are you allergic to anything?

有沒有任何過敏呢?

Yes, I am allergic to aspirin.

有的,我對阿司匹林過敏。

Do you have any allergies?

有沒有任何過敏呢?

A: Do you have any allergies?

有沒有任何過敏呢?

B: Yes, I can't eat certain kinds of seafood.

有的,我對一些海鮮過敏。

The doctor will see you shortly.

醫生馬上就來爲你看診。

A: Please Wait a moment. The doctor will see you shortly.

請等一下。醫生馬上就來爲你看診了。

B: All right.

好的。

Please lie down on your back.

請仰躺下來。

A: Please lie down on your back.

請仰躺下來。

B: like this?

像這樣嗎?

Please try to touch your toes.

請試着碰你的腳趾頭。

A: Please try to touch your toes.

請試着碰你的腳趾頭。

B: I can't do that!

我沒辦法耶!

Please show me the wound.

請給我看你的傷口。

A: Please show me the wound.

請給我看你的傷口。

B: It's here,on my right thigh.

在這兒,右大腿上。

Hold your breath please!

請閉氣一下!

A: Hold your breath please!

請閉氣一下

B: Mmm…!

嗯!

Oh, you've got a temperature!

你發燒了!

A: Doctor I feel so hot!

醫生,我覺得好熱!

B: Oh, you've got a temperature.

你發燒了。

Take a deep breath please!

請深呼吸!

A: Take a deep breath please!

請深呼吸!

B: Ok!

好!

Say Ahhhh…

說啊……

A: Say Ahhhh…

說啊……

B: Ahhh…

啊……

Apply the gel on your skin twice a day.

把這乳膠擦在皮膚上,一天兩次。

A: Apply the gel on your skin twice a day.

把這乳膠擦在皮膚上,一天兩次。

B: Ok, twice a day.

好,一天兩次。

How often do I take the medicine?

這藥怎麼服用?

A: How often do I take the medicine?

這藥怎麼服用?

Three-times a day after each meal.

一天三次,飯後服用。

Take two tablets once a day.

每天服用一次,一次兩顆。

A: How often do I take the tablets?

這藥怎麼服用?

B: Take two tablets once a day.

每天服用一次,一次兩顆。

How much of the cough syrup do I take?

要怎麼服用這個咳嗽糖漿?

How much of the cough syrup do I take?

要怎麼服用這個咳嗽糖漿?