當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 時尚英語話題第11期:Writing:Just a letter寫作:只是一封信而已

時尚英語話題第11期:Writing:Just a letter寫作:只是一封信而已

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

Writing: Just a letter

時尚英語話題第11期:Writing:Just a letter寫作:只是一封信而已
寫作:只是一封信而已

In the modern age, you can communicate in so many ways: text messaging, e-mailing, faxing, calling, but there is something about snail mail that is special.

在當今時代,你可以通過許多方面進行交流:比如發短信、電子郵件、傳真或者打電話,但有一種郵局信件是很特別的。

When was the last time you received a letter from someone?

你上次收到一封來自別人的信件是什麼時候?

I mean a card with more than one or two lines written on it.

我的意思是那種有一行或兩行可供寫字的卡片。

There are even cards you can buy that are pre-made.

甚至你可以買到提前製作好的卡片。

They are already full of writing.

他們已經在上面寫滿了各種祝福。

All you need to do is fill in the "to" and the "from" spots.

所以你需要做的只是填寫“收件人”和“寄件人”這2處空白。

I recently made a card for my dad.

我最近爲我的父親做了一張卡片。

His birthday is coming up.

他的生日快到了。

Every once in a while taking the time to write in your own handwriting showing that you care is nice.

每次花時間用你自己的筆跡來寫會顯出你的關懷備至。

Making the card for my dad was good for me.

爲我的爸爸製作卡片對我也大有好處。

It made me feel like I was back in elementary school.

這讓我感覺我回到了小學時光。

I put some stickers on it, I colored some parts, and of course, I wrote how good I am that he's my dad.

我在上面貼些標籤,我把某些部分塗成彩色,當然,我會寫他是我的父親讓我非常幸福。

I got so used to typing that it's hard to write well now.

我已經習慣了敲擊鍵盤來打字,所以現在寫字變得有些困難。

I have to write slowly or else my handwriting is really messy.

我必須寫得很慢,否則我的字真是雜亂無章。

Well, if you get a chance to write to someone, and you have a little extra time, I suggest that you actually write a card.

好吧,如果你有機會寫信給一個人,而你又恰巧有一點點額外的時間,我建議你真正的寫一張卡片。

You don't have to make one, but doing it the old-fashional way can be refreshing.

你不必特意爲了某人制作,但是按照這種老舊的方式做會讓你獲得不一樣的感覺。

Snail mail is slower in arriving, but it's worth the wait.

郵局信件會到得慢一些,但等待是值得的。

Talk about it:

談論下面問題:

Do you still use snail mail?

你還在使用郵局信件嗎?

How do you usually communicate with people?

你通常怎樣與人交流?

What is your preferred method of communication?

你最喜歡的通訊方式是哪種?

How often do you send people letters?

你多久給人寄一次信?

When was the last time you wrote a letter?

你上次寫信是什麼時候?

Do you have neat hand-writing?

你的筆跡整潔嗎?

Do you prefer writing or typing?

你喜歡寫字還是打字?

How do you feel when you receive a letter?

當你收到一封信時你感覺如何?

How often do you check your e-mail inbox?

你多久查看你的電子郵件收件箱?