當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第18期:愛情故事 The Love Story

美語情景對話 第18期:愛情故事 The Love Story

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.8W 次

ing-bottom: 69.33%;">美語情景對話 第18期:愛情故事 The Love Story

JJ: Look at them all lean in as I tell this story.... It starts out sickeningly sweet. I was in am musical, Cinderella, and I was Cinderella and the guy who played the prince and I started to date and we got pretty serious and then he was trying to get rid of an ex who kept bothering him and so he decided to come to Japan to teach English and we, all during the summer we had plans you know. I would come and visit and that kind of stuff. We were really excited about it and he was a model at the agency, at the same agency where I was an actor we had the same agent. He went to Japan and was teaching and we were writing back and forth "looking forward to seeing you" all that kind of stuff and I was having lunch with my agent one day and telling her that I had started taking Japanese and I had been planning out my trip and I was very excited about this whole thing and she says, "JJ, I don't know how to tell you this." And I'm thinking,"Oh, my god! What?" And she says, "Yeah, um, Richard's ex-girlfriend flew out to Japan and they got married."

我要講述我的故事,看看他們在都聚精會神的……這段故事的開始異常的甜蜜。我在音樂劇《灰姑娘》中扮演女主角,並開始和飾演王子的男孩約會,我們彼此都很認真。後來他一直試圖擺脫他前女友的持續騷擾,於是他決定去日本教英語,整個夏天,我們都一起計劃着,我去日本看他之類的。我們對此都非常興奮,他在這家公司做模特,我在這家公司做演員,我們在同一家經紀公司。後來他去了日本教書,我們經常通信,信的結尾總寫着“期望能見到你”這種話。一天我和我的經紀人吃午飯,並興奮地告訴她我要去日本旅行的計劃,她說“JJ,我不知道應該怎麼跟你說。”我當時想“哦,上帝,怎麼了?”她說:“理查德的前女友飛去日本了,他們早結婚了。”

Jessica: Oh, my god!

天哪!

JJ: Married!

結婚了!

Jessica: Oh, no!

不是吧!

JJ: Yeah! Yeah!

是的!

Jessica: How did you feel?

你感覺如何?

JJ: Like I needed a ladder to get on a piece of paper, really, I mean it was, it was a devastating, you know that first broken love kind of thing, but..

我當時真的很需要幫助,我是說真的,這就是一場災難,這是我第一次失戀……

Jessica: Did you hear from him afterwards?

你後來聽說過他們的消息嗎?

JJ: Yeah, we were always just friends apparently. Yeah, so not only adding the "insult to the industry", "insult the industry", is that what I meant to say "insult to injury" was him just saying that we were always just friends.

現在我們是朋友。比原來還糟糕,是那麼說嗎,雪上加霜,我們永遠都只能是朋友。

add insult to injury

雪上加霜,越來越糟糕

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。