日積月累學口語:10句打岔插嘴的地道表達
She kept cutting in when I was making my point.
我表示意見的時候她一直打斷我的話。
My boss got really mad when his secretary chimed in during the meeting.
我老闆的祕書在開會的時候插嘴,把他弄得很火大。
He chipped in when I was about to answer his question.
我正準備回答他問題的時候,他就打斷我的話。
He always breaks in on our discussions.
他老是打斷我們的討論。
It's very impolite to interpose in such a formal seminar.
在這麼正式的研討會裏插嘴是很不禮貌的。
Can I say something?
我可以說句話嗎?
I'm sorry to barge in like this, but I need your help with a problem.
很抱歉這樣打斷你們,但我需要你幫我解決一個問題。
Wait, can I put in a word here?
等一下,我可以插句話嗎?
Sorry to butt in.
抱歉,打岔一下。
I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I've got something urgent to tell you.
抱歉打斷你們的談話,但我有急事要告訴你。