日積月累學口語:"我看好你喲"英文怎麼表達 日積月累|地道|看好別人
1.看好你 think high of
你能做到的,我看好你喲。
you.#39;ll make it. I think high of you so much.
2.我看好你 I have faith in you.
我相信你,我肯定你會做好的。
I have faith in you;I am sure you will do well.
3.刮目相看sit up and take notice
他最近出了幾本十分暢銷的書,這使得很多人對他刮目相看
He has published a number of books and they all become best-sellers, the fact of which makes many people sit upand take notice.
4.挺不錯的 be hunky-dory
他的女朋友挺不錯的,跟誰都合得來。
His girlfriend is hunky-dory, getting on nicely with almost everyone.
5.爲……說句好話put in a good word for
你可以去找老王,讓他在老闆面前爲你說句好話。
You may go to Lao Wang and ask him to put in a good word for you in front of the boss.
6.再合適不過了 suit somebody to a T
這個顏色對你再合適不過了。
This color suits you to a T.
7.合格be up to grade
他們的新產品基本上都是合格的。
Their new products are near up to grade.
8.我同意I’ll drink to it.
你是說我們今晚到飯館去吃麼?這個我同意
Did you say we’d eat out tonight? I’ll drink to that.