當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第137期:海灘 Beach

美語情景對話 第137期:海灘 Beach

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.43K 次

ing-bottom: 66.67%;">美語情景對話 第137期:海灘 Beach

Todd: Richard!

Richard!

Richard: Yes!

誒!

Todd: Do you like the beach?

你喜歡海灘嗎?

Richard: I love the beach.

我喜歡啊。

Todd: OK. When, when do you go to the beach?

好的。那你都什麼時候去海灘啊?

Richard: So in the summer I like to go with my family and, yeah, in the summer.

我都是夏天跟我的家人一起去,對,就是夏天。

Todd: OK. Is there a beach near your home?

好。你家附近就是海灘嗎?

Richard: No, do you mean in Japan or in England?

你指的是在日本還是在英國的家?

Todd: In Japan.

日本的家。

Richard: In Japan, we have to drive a long way to go to the beach.

在日本,我們得開很久的車才能到海灘。

Todd: Oh!

哦!

Richard: But I can go to the beach in Chiba. Kujuukurihama, or to the Izu Pennisula.

但是我可以去千葉市的海灘。Kujuukurihama或者是Izu Pennisula。

Todd: OK. And what do you do at the beach?

好。那你去海灘都喜歡做什麼?

Richard: OK. We enjoy swimming in the sea and boating and just making sand castles with my son.

恩我喜歡游泳,在海上划船,或者和我的兒子用沙子壘城堡。

Todd: OK. Ooh! Sand castles! Nice! What do you take to the beach?

哦!土城堡!你去海灘的時候都帶什麼啊?

Richard: Beach towel, very important, something to put on the sand to try to stop the sand from getting into everything.

沙灘浴巾,很重要的。裹在身上以免沙子弄得哪都是。

Todd: OK. And what..

好。那還帶什麼……

Richard: Bucket and spade.

桶和鏟子。

Todd: ?

恩什麼?

Richard: Bucket and spade.

桶和鏟子。

Todd: a bucket and spade

一個桶和一把鏟子。

Richard: To make sand castles.

壘沙子城堡用的。

Todd: Oh, nice. OK.

哦,不錯。我知道了。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。