美國人的一天 第22課:去登山 口語會話
lt's wonderful to be in the mountains after a hustle bustle week.
在忙碌了一週之後,跑到山裏面是件美好的事。Indeed.I love the smell of the grass and trees. They certainly refresh my mind.
沒錯,我愛草和數的味道。它們毋庸置疑地洗淨了我的心靈。Can we stop here for a while? My backpack is very heavy.
我們可以在這裏停一下嗎?我的揹包很重。
Sure. Did you hear anything? Lookl An eagle is hovering in the sky.
當然。你聽到聲音了嗎?一直老鷹在天空盤旋。Let me see. lt's not an eagle.I think it's a vulture.
讓我瞧瞧。那不是老鷹。我想那是一隻禿鷹。it hurt us?
對耶,他會傷害我們嗎?I don't think so. Let's walk by the stream.1 am sure we can find the waterfall on the map.
裁不這麼認爲。我們沿着小溪走。我確定我們一定可以找到地圖上的瀑布。OK.l have a good pair of mountaineering boots. It should not be a big problem.
好啊!我有一雙很好的登山鞋,我想應該不會有問題的I also bring a bottle of water and some provisions. lf you are hungry, you can let me know.
我還帶了一瓶水和一些乾糧。如果你餓的話,可以告訴我。Well, it is a birch is not as old as you think.
哎呀,這是一棵樺樹。它沒你想的那麼老。How do you know?
你怎麼知道?Because its trunk is not thick enough to be like a thousand-year-old tree.
困爲它的樹幹不像.-棵神木那樣粗。