當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第186期:墨西哥捲餅 Tacos

美語情景對話 第186期:墨西哥捲餅 Tacos

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.24W 次

Todd: OK, now Anna, you.were saying that your favorite food is tacos.

託德:好的,安娜,你說你最喜歡的食物是墨西哥捲餅。

Anna: Yes, it is.

安娜:對,沒錯。

Todd: OK, and how do you make tacos?

託德:好,你怎麼做捲餅呢?

Anna: They're pretty easy. All you do is, buy some meat like ground beef, or ground turkey, and you cook it in a skillet until it's finished. You can add some chopped onion, or any spices, like cumin or chili powder and then you just serve the meat on tortillas or taco shell with cheese, tomato, lettuce, onion, guacamole, or anything. They're delicious.

安娜:非常簡單。你所需要做的就是買一些肉類,比如碎牛肉或火雞絞肉,然後在煎鍋裏烹製完成。你可以加一些洋蔥沫,或是其他的調料,比如孜然或辣椒粉,然後把肉和奶酪、番茄、生菜、洋蔥、墨西哥鱷梨醬或其他的配菜一起放入墨西哥麪餅中。非常好吃。

Todd: Sounds pretty good. So what do you put the meat in? The meat has to go on a tortilla or something?

託德:聽起來非常不錯。那你把肉放在哪?肉要放在墨西哥麪餅之類的東西上嗎?

Anna: Yeah, on the tortilla.

安娜:對,放在墨西哥麪餅上。

Todd: Oh, OK.

託德:哦,好的。

Anna: And you can add on top.

安娜:你可以放在上面。

Todd: OK, what kind of tortillas do you use, flour or corn?

託德:好的,你用哪種墨西哥麪餅,白麪還是玉米麪?

Anna: I like corn but my husband John, he likes flour. We make both.

安娜:我喜歡玉米麪的,可是我丈夫約翰喜歡白麪。所以我們兩種都用。

美語情景對話 第186期:墨西哥捲餅 Tacos

重點講解
1. It sounds+形容詞
聽起來…;
eg. It sounds like a wonderful idea to me, does it really work?
聽起來這個主意很不錯,真的能行嗎?
eg. It sounds as if they might have made a dreadful mistake.
聽起來他們似乎犯下了一個可怕的錯誤。
2. or something/or anything
(表示對說的話不能肯定)或別的什麼,或諸如此類,用or something或or something like that表示;
or anything表示“或其他什麼的;諸如此類”;
eg. This guy, his name was Briarly or Beardly or something.
這個傢伙叫布賴厄利、比爾德利或什麼類似的名字。
eg. The air fare was about a hundred and ninety-nine pounds or something like that.
機票 199 英鎊左右,大概是這個價錢。
eg. Listen, if you talk to him or anything make sure you let us know, will you.
聽着,如果你和他說話或什麼的,一定要讓我們知道,好嗎?
eg. He didn't cry or scream or anything.
他沒哭也沒喊,什麼事也沒有。