當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第201期:高中 High School

美語情景對話 第201期:高中 High School

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.09W 次

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like?

託德:好的,蘇菲,我們要談高中生活。你的高中生活是什麼樣的?

Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at school.

蘇菲:非常棒。有許多樂趣。我也交了許多朋友。在學校學到了很多東西。

Todd: So, what did you study in high school?

託德:那你在高中時學了什麼?

Sophie: I studied mainly sciences actually.

蘇菲:實際上我主要學習了科學知識。

Todd: Oh, really!

託德:哦,真的嗎!

Sophie: Biology.

蘇菲:生物

Todd: Did you study science in college?

託德:你在大學學科學了嗎?

Sophie: Yes! Oh, No! I didn't. I went on to do a bachelor of technology.

蘇菲:當然!哦,不,我沒學。我之後學的是技術學士的學位

Todd: Oh, really. Well, that's kind of similar.

託德:哦,這樣啊。嗯,那有點相似。

Sophie: Kind of similar. Related.

蘇菲:有點相似。有點相關。

Todd: OK, what did you do in high school? Any clubs or anything?

託德:好,你在高中都做了什麼?參加社團了嗎或其他的什麼活動了嗎?

Sophie: Yeah, I did rowing for the school. I played basketball, played tennis, was on the swimming team.

蘇菲:參加了,我參加了學校的賽艇俱樂部。我打籃球、打網球、還參加了游泳隊。

Todd: Wow, you're quite athletic. What sport did you like the most?

託德:哇哦,你真是個運動健將。你最喜歡哪種運動?

Sophie: Rowing.

蘇菲:賽艇。

Todd: Rowing. Do you still row?

託德:賽艇。你現在還有進行賽艇運動嗎?

Sophie: No, unfortunately not.

蘇菲:沒有了,很可惜。

Todd: Really!

託德:是嗎!

Sophie: Would like to.

蘇菲:我很想堅持的。

Todd: Do you think you'll pick it up some time in the future?

託德:你認爲未來某個時候你會重新開始賽艇運動嗎?

Sophie: Yeah, maybe, if I'm around a lake or a river.

蘇菲:是的,可能會,如果附近有湖或是河的話。

Todd: Yeah! Not too many lakes in Tokyo. Um, anything esle? Any other memories about high school?

託德:哦!不過東京的湖可不多啊。嗯,還有別的嗎?你對高中還有什麼記憶嗎?

Sophie: Yeah, lots of parties. It was good.

蘇菲:有,高中時有很多派對。非常好。

Todd: Sounds like a good time.

託德:聽起來你高中過得很愉快。

Sophie: Yeah!

蘇菲:對啊!

美語情景對話 第201期:高中 High School

重點講解
1. go on to do sth.
(做完某事後)進而,接着(做另一件事);
eg. Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster...
阿利斯於1969年從高爾夫球界退役,繼而成爲一名成功的節目主持人。
eg. She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.
她接着又說她已同加拿大外長就此進行了磋商。
2. pick up
拾起;繼續;重新開始;
eg. But we have to survive, so I have to pick myself up, and then continue my work.
但我們必須活下去,所以我必須鞭策自己繼續做下去。
eg. I want to pick up the confidence and vitality, but they seem to have gone with the wind.
很想奮力的拾起那些自信和活力,可是他們好像已隨風飄逝。
3. anything else
else(用在everyone,everything,everywhere等詞之後)其他的,別的;
eg. As I try to be truthful, I expect everyone else to be truthful.
既然我努力做到誠實,我希望其他所有人也能誠實。
Cigarettes are in short supply, like everything else here.
和其他所有東西一樣,這裏的香菸也供應不足。
eg. We pay less attention to time than to anything else.
我們對時間的不重視超過其他任何事物。