當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第321期:Holiday Hobbies 假日愛好

美語情景對話 第321期:Holiday Hobbies 假日愛好

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.72K 次

Simon: Hi! What's your name?

西蒙:你好!你叫什麼名字?

Lesie: My name is Lesie Gregory.

蕾希:我叫蕾希·格利高裏。

Simon: And do you want to tell us about your hobbies?

西蒙:你想跟我們談談你的愛好嗎?

Lesie: Sure, I'll tell you about my hobbies.

蕾希:好的。我會跟你談談我的愛好。

Simon: OK. What are they?

西蒙:好。你都有什麼愛好?

Lesie: My first hobby is going to the gym. I go to the gym three times a week. I do floor execises, aerobics classes, swimming and I do weight training.

蕾希:我第一個愛好是去健身。我每週去三次健身房。我會做自由體操、有氧運動、游泳,我也做舉重練習。

Simon: Of all those things, what are your favorites? What's your favorite? What's your favorite thing to do?

西蒙:在這些運動中,你最喜歡的是什麼?你最喜歡哪項運動?你最喜歡做的事情是什麼?

Lesie: My favorite thing to do is either swimming or what they call aqua-aerobics.

蕾希:我最喜歡的是游泳,也有人稱爲水中有氧運動。

Simon: Aqua-aerobics? What's that?

西蒙:水中有氧運動?那是什麼?

Lesie: Well, actually, there's different kinds of aqua-aerobics. It's just like an aerobics class but it's in a swimming pool, so there's, so you're not putting pressure on your joints when you're jumping up and down.

蕾希:嗯,實際上,水中有氧運動有不同的種類。與有氧運動類似,不過是在游泳池裏進行的,這樣在你上下跳動的時候不會對關節造成壓力。

Simon: Ah, cool! Any other hobbies?

西蒙:啊,真酷!你還有其他的愛好嗎?

Lesie: Yeah, um, because it's going to be Christmas soon, I'll be able to enjoy my hobby of baking.

蕾希:有,馬上就要到聖誕節了,所以我可以享受烘焙的樂趣。

Simon: So what kind of things do you bake?

西蒙:那你通常都烘焙什麼呢?

Lesie: Oh, well, sometimes I bake pies, like pumpkin pies or pecan pie. Pecan pies are very famous where I come from in Florida because we have pecan trees and then sometimes I do cakes, like really rich cakes like red velvet cakes, or carrot cakes, but this year I'm going to be baking cookies.

蕾希:嗯,有時我會烤餡餅,比如南瓜派或是核桃派。我來自佛羅里達州,那裏的核桃派非常有名,因爲我們那裏有核桃樹,有時我也烘焙蛋糕,我會做配料豐富的蛋糕,比如紅絲絨蛋糕或是胡蘿蔔蛋糕,不過今年我打算烤餅乾。

Simon: Cookies! What kind of cookies, Leslie?

西蒙:餅乾!蕾希,你要做哪種餅乾?

Lesie: Ah, let's see this year's cookies are going to be the traditional Christmas sugar cookie, which is a big cookie in a kind of a Christmas shape, like a Christmas tree or Santa Claus with icing or some colored sugar, very yummy, and some M&M cookies with red a green M&M's.

蕾希:嗯,我想今年我會做傳統的聖誕節甜餅乾,這是一種大餅乾,形狀與聖誕節有關,可以是聖誕樹形狀或是有糖霜的聖誕老人形狀,也可以是一些彩色糖的形狀,這種餅乾非常好吃,可以用紅色和綠色的M&M彩虹糖來做彩虹巧克力豆曲奇。

Simon: Oh, wow! Sounds interesting! OK. I've got a question, or I've got something to ask ribe how your cookies taste? Use your three favorite adjectives?

西蒙:哇!聽起來真有趣!好,我有個問題,我想問你件事。形容一下你的餅乾是什麼味道?用三個你最喜歡的形容詞來描述?

Lesie: Three favorite adjectives? Soft, moist, and sweet!

蕾希:三個最喜歡的形容詞?那就是柔軟、潤澤和甜!

美語情景對話 第321期:Holiday Hobbies 假日愛好

重點講解:
1. up and down
上上下下;來來回回;
eg. There's a lot of rushing up and down the gangways.
舷梯上許多人上上下下。
eg. He continued to jump up and down like a boy at a football match.
他不停地上躥下跳,活像個足球賽中的男孩。
2. be able to do sth.
可以…的,能夠做某事;
eg. Despite our disagreements, we have been able to find some common ground.
儘管我們存在分歧,但仍能找到一些共同點。
eg. Women seem to be able to multitask better than men.
女性似乎比男性更擅長同時做數件事情
3. be going to do sth.
將要,即將;
eg. I think it's going to be successful.
我認爲這事會成功。
eg. I'm going to have to tell him the truth.
我得把真相告訴他。