當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語口語最炫潮流(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:漂一族

英語口語最炫潮流(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:漂一族

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.13W 次

01. Where are you from?

你來自哪裏?

02. Where is your hometown?

你老家是哪兒的?

03. I have been in Beijing for nearly six months, but I have not found a suitable job yet.

我來北京已經將近半年了,不過我現在還沒有找到一個合適的工作。

04. I have a dream of becoming a famous movie star.

成爲一名著名的電影明星一直是我的夢想。

05. What job is available in the marketing department?

市場部有職位空缺嗎?

06. Do you have a rental contract?

請問你有租房合同嗎?

英語口語最炫潮流(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:漂一族

07. Let's sign the contract We need 3 copies of this contract. Please show me your identity card

那我們就籤合同吧,此合同一式三份,請出示您的身份證。

08. The rent of this flat is 3 000 yuan per month. You need to pay one month's rent as deposit and 3 months' rent when we sign the contract.

這套房子的租金是每月3000元,付款方式爲押一付三。

09. Hey, Lili! Do you know where I can rent a cheaper house?

嘿,小劉,你知道哪裏可以租到便宜的房子嗎?

10. I saw your advertisement online, and may I have a look at it first?

我在網上看到你的房子要出租,我能先看看房子嗎?

11. As a migrant to the city, you should obtain a temporary residence certificate which is necessary for applying for owner-ship of the house.

作爲該城市的外來人員,你必須在申請買房之前獲得暫住證。

12. Due to the economic development and the disparity in social welfare between rural and ur ban areas , more and more people are moving to the cities.

由於經濟發展以及城鄉社會福利之間的差異,越來越多的人涌向城市。

13. The temporary residence certificate is a byproduct of the "hukou" system.

暫住證是戶口制度下的一種產物。

14. In China, it is hard to move "hukou" from one place to the other.

在中國,把戶口從一個地方遷移到另一個地方非常困難。

15. It is a wish that the "hukou" system can be abolished overnight.

真希望戶口制度做一夜之間取消。

16. Each year, hundreds of thousands of graduates go to big cities to seek their future.

每年,數以萬計的畢業生涌向大城市去尋找未來。

17. One principle I observe in seeking jobs is whether I can realize my personal value.

我找工作所遵循的一個原則就是看該工作能否實現我的個人價值。

18. Choosing a job for us is an entrance to a field as well as the choice of life style.

對於我們來說,選擇工作便是選擇了一種職業,同時也是選擇了一種生活方式。

19. A great number of people from all over the country come here, seeking jobs.

四面八方的人們到此處尋找工作。

20. The rapidly expanding size of the population has led to an unbalance in population, resources and environment

人口數量的急速擴張導致了人口、資源及環境三者之間的失衡。