Title Transfer 所有權轉讓
10. Title Transfer
10.所有權轉讓
A: So, I can give you the title transfer after you pay me.
A:所以,我可以在你支付我後把所有權轉讓給你。
B: Okay, I can pay you in full today.
B:好的,我今天可以全額付給你。
A: That's great. I have the title transfer here with me.
A:太棒了。我現在就帶着所有權轉讓。
B: Great, what do I need to do?
B:好的,我需要做什麼?
A: I just need you to fill in the information on this form.
A:我只需要你在這張表格上填好信息。
B: And then you are going to take it to the DMV?
B:然後你就會拿去給車管所嗎?
A: Yes, you should receive a notice from the DMV in the mail.
A:是的,你應該會收到車管所用郵件發的一封通知。
B: Okay, that sounds good.
B:好的,聽起來很好。
A: Once you fill out everything, be sure to sign your name at the bottom.
A:一旦你填好了所有的東西,確保在底部簽上你的名字。
B: Will do. When can you take the paper to the DMV?
B:會的。你能什麼時候把文件拿到車管所?
A: I can take it later on today. If not, I can definitely take it tomorrow.
A:我會今天晚些時候。如果今天不能的話,我明天一定帶到。
B: Awesome. I just want to get everything done fast.
B:好的。我只是想每件事都快些辦完。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載