當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第605期:"未雨綢繆"英文怎麼說

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第605期:"未雨綢繆"英文怎麼說

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.19K 次

go on a business trip
出差
better safe than sorry
未雨綢繆

A: What's the weather like in Beijing, Kyle?
凱爾,北京天氣怎麼樣
B: Cold and wet, I guess. Like New York.
又溼又冷,我想是這樣,和紐約差不多吧
A: Are you excited?
你激動嗎?
B: Of course.
當然。
A: This is our first trip to Asia.
這是我們第一次去亞洲啊。
B: That's not true, honey.
不對吧,親愛的。
A: What? When did you go to Asia?
是嗎,你什麼時候去過亞洲?
B: Back in 1993. Before I retired.
1993年,我退休之前。
A: I didn't know that.
那我不知道。
B: It's true. I went on a business trip to Fiji.
真的,我去斐濟出過一次差。
A: Fiji is not in Asia, Kyle.
凱爾,斐濟不在亞洲。
B: Really? I thought it was.
什麼,我原以爲是呢。
A: Sorry, honey. Fiji is part of oceania.
抱歉親愛的,斐濟是大洋洲的一部分。
B: Where's my coat? by the way, I can't find it anywhere.
對了,我的大衣呢?我哪兒也找不到。
A: It's in the closet.
在衣櫥裏吧。
B: There are so many clothes in here, it's a mess.
那你的衣服太多了,亂七八糟的。
A: Take a look on the top shelf.
看一看最上面的隔板。
B: Okay, I've got it.
我找到了。
A: There should be an umbrella behind it.
那後面應該有一把雨傘吧。
B: You want to take an umbrella on vacation?
你要帶雨傘去度假?
A: It's better to be safe than sorry.
未雨綢繆嘛。
B: If we take it, you have to carry it.
如果帶着的話,你拿着。
A: You're so childish sometimes. Kyle.
凱爾,你有時候真小孩子氣。
B: That's why you love me.
所以你才愛我啊。
A: Haha. You're very cute, too.
哈哈,你還很可愛。

padding-bottom: 56.25%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第605期:"未雨綢繆"英文怎麼說