當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第430期:更糟糕的是

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第430期:更糟糕的是

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.49W 次

To make it worse
更糟糕的是..

To make it worse,I've gained weight from not exercising and eating junk food.
讓一切變得更糟糕的是,因爲不運動還有吃垃圾食品,我的體重也上來了。
To make it worse,nobody could give me a hand,I must keep going.
更糟糕的是,沒人能幫我,我必須堅持下去。

A:I'm terribly sorry I'm late.
真抱歉,我來晚了。
B:It doesn't matter.
沒關係。
A:Really?Sorry to have kept you waiting.
真不好意思讓你等我。
B:That's quite all made you so late?
真沒關係。你怎麼會這麼晚呢?
A:Well,when I was leaving.I just couldn't find the key to the door.
我正要走的時候,找不到門鑰匙了。
B:Then?
然後呢?
A:I remembered that I put it on the table,but I just couldn't find it.
我記得我把它放在桌子上了,可是就是找不到。
B:Did you find it at last?
後來找到了嗎?
A:No,my wife just came back,and I rushed out of the room.
沒有,我妻子正好回來了。我就趕緊衝了出來。
B:It's so fortunate for both you and rwise,I would still be waiting.
對我們倆來說都很幸運,要不然我現在還在等着呢。
A: make it worse,the bus I took broke down halfway.
是啊。更糟糕的是我乘的那輛車半路上壞了。
B:How did you come here?Change to another bus?
那你怎麼來的?換了一輛車嗎?
A:No,I got the taxi!Otherwise,I'd still be on the way.
沒有,我是打的來的。要不然我還在路上呢。

padding-bottom: 70.31%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第430期:更糟糕的是