當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第610期:必須學到手的"寄快遞"的英文對話

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第610期:必須學到手的"寄快遞"的英文對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.98K 次

A: How can I help you?
我可以幫您什麼?

B: I'd like to send this package to China.
我想把這個包裹寄到中國去。

A: Would you like to send it surface or airmail?
您想平郵還是航空?

B: What's the difference between surface and airmail?
平郵和空郵有什麼區別?

A: If you send the parcel with surface mail, it will take about two months to arrive. Whereas with airmail, it will arrive in 7-10 days.
如果您用平郵寄包裹,大概需要兩個月左右。空郵的話七到十天就能到。

B: That's a big difference. I suppose airmail will be much more expensive.
差別還是挺大的,我猜空郵會貴很多吧。

A: That depends on the weight.
價錢是按重量計算的。

B: How much will it cost to send it airmail?
用空郵寄要多少錢?

A: Place it on the scale, please.
請把包裹放在稱上。

B: Okay.
好的。

A: That's 500 grams. It will cost 10 pounds for airmail.
500克。空郵要十英鎊。

B: That's not bad. I'll do that, then. Does that include insurance on the contents of the parcel, or is that a separate fee?
還不錯,我就選擇空郵寄包裹了。這裏麪包括包裹的保險費嗎,還是價錢要另外算?

A: That's separate. It's another 50 P.
單算的,再加50便士。

B: Ok.
好的。

A: Just fill in this customs form. Make sure you press hard so that the information transfer to all three papers.
您需要把這個客戶表格填好,寫的時候多用點力,才能保證填的內容三張複寫單子上都能看清楚。


B: Alright. Do I need to put a return address on the package?
好了,我需要在包裹上寫回郵地址嗎?

A: Yes, that would be ideal. If the package doesn't make it to the recipient's address, then it will be sent back to the sender.
寫吧,最好寫上。如果包裹沒有寄到收信的地址,還能寄回給發信人。

B: Okay. Thank you very much.
好的,非常感謝

A: You're welcome.
不客氣。

padding-bottom: 70.94%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第610期:必須學到手的"寄快遞"的英文對話