當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第427期:下着傾盆大雨

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第427期:下着傾盆大雨

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.22W 次

It was raining cats and dogs.
下着傾盆大雨。


It rained cats and dogs this morning.
今天上午下着傾盆大雨。
We were about to get home,when it began to rain cats and dogs.
我們快要到家了,這時下起了傾盆大雨。

A:Hi,Cindy.I thought I'd missed you.
嗨,辛迪。我以爲我錯過你了。
B:I am very sorry,k you for waiting for must have been here for a long time already.
恩,真對不起,漢斯。謝謝你等我。你一定在這兒等很久了。
A:It's all right.
沒關係。
B:I was caught in the heavy rain,or I would have come earlier.I am sorry I kept you waiting.
我趕上下雨了,不然我會早點到。很抱歉,讓你久等了。
A:I was in a comfortable place,so really,it's no problem.I am happy to see the rain hold you up long?
我等的地方很舒適,真的,沒關係的。我很高興見到你。你被雨妨礙了很長時間嗎?
B: I came out of the subway,it was raining cats and I forgot my I had to wait for the rain to let up.
是的,我從地鐵站一出來,就下着傾盆大雨。而我忘了帶傘,所以只好等雨小一點。
A:I totally understand.
我完全理解。

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第427期:下着傾盆大雨