當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語對話材料

英語對話材料

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.1K 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。小編精心收集了英語對話材料,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">英語對話材料
  英語對話材料1

A: Why don't you ever answer your phone?

A:你爲什麼不接電話?

B: I'm usually busy. What's up?

B:我通常很忙。怎麼了?

A: I wanted to see if you were down to kick it.

A:我想看看你有沒有時間出去玩。

B: Where do you want to go? I don't have that much money.

B:你想去哪?我沒有那麼多錢。

A: Let's go for a drink at the bar where we went last week.

A:我們去上週我們去過的那個酒吧喝點吧。

B: Okay, but I only have enough for three beers.

B:好的,但是我只夠付三杯啤酒的錢。

A: It's fine. I'll pay for the rest, but you owe me.

A:好的。我會付剩下的,但那是你欠我的。

B: Screw that, I paid for you last time. You owe me!

B:胡說,我上次付你了。是你欠我的!

A: Well, then we can call it even.

A:嗯,那我們一筆勾銷了。

B: I guess so. Where should we meet?

B:我想是這樣的。我們在哪見面?

A: How about at the train station by the bar?

A:在酒吧邊上的地鐵站怎麼樣?

B: Sounds good. I'll see you in an hour.

B:聽起來不錯。一小時後見。

A: Great. See you then, laters.

A:太好了。稍後見。

  英語對話材料2

A: Heard it's supposed to rain.

A:聽說要下雨了。

B: Where did you hear that from?

B:你從哪聽說的?

A: The news. The weatherman said there is a high probability of rain.

A:新聞。天氣預報員說很有可能下雨。

B: Since when have you started watching the news?

B:你從什麼時候開始看新聞?

A: I've always watched the news. Well, at least to check out the weather.

A:我一直看新聞。嗯,至少看看天氣預報。

B: What else did they say about the weekend?

B:他們關於週末還說了什麼?

A: I think they said it was going to rain throughout the weekend.

A:我想他們說整個週末都會下雨。

B: Throughout the weekend? Don't pull my chain.

B:整個週末?別逗我。

A: I'm not. They said it, not me. I know you had plans.

A:我沒有。他們說的,不是我。我知道你有計劃。

B: Well, I don't believe it. Just like I don't believe you watch the news.

B:嗯,我不相信。就像我不相信你看新聞。

A: Okay, suit yourself. I'd take an umbrella though.

A:好的,你隨便。但我還是帶上雨傘。

B: I won't. I'd rather get wet than listen to you.

B:我不會的。我寧願淋溼也不會聽你的。

  英語對話材料3

A: Quick! Get in here and wait out the storm!

A:快!進來等暴風雨過去!

B: Oh, my word. Thank you so much.

B:噢,太好了。非常謝謝你。

A: It's raining cats and dogs out there.

A:外面是傾盆大雨。

B: More like lions and wolves!

B:更像獅子和狼!

A: I was watching the news.

A:我在看新聞。

B: What did they say?

B:他們說什麼了?

A: This is going to be one heck of a storm.

A:這將是一個嚴重的風暴。

B: Should we be worried?

B:我們應該擔心嗎?

A: I don't think so. The emergency alert system would have gone up.

A:我認爲不用。緊急警報系統應該已經啓動了。

B: True. Well, thank you for saving me from this storm.

B:真的。嗯,謝謝你幫我躲過這場風暴。

A: No problem. I'm making some tea; would you like some?

A:沒問題。我在泡茶,你想要一些嗎?

B: Please. Something warm would be great at the moment!

B:好的。現在喝一些暖的東西最合適了!


看了“英語對話材料”的人還看了:

1.生活中常用的英語對話精選

2.關於最常用的英語對話

3.關於日常英語對話範文

4.關於常用英文情景對話

5.生活中常用英語對話精選

6.關於日常英語對話大全

7.簡單的日常英語對話