當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 大學英語對話練習材料

大學英語對話練習材料

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.21W 次

隨着全球化的不斷加深以及世界科技的迅猛發展,作爲世界普通話的英語,其重要性日趨上升。小編精心收集了大學英語對話練習材料,供大家欣賞學習!

大學英語對話練習材料
  大學英語對話練習材料篇1

M: what's your opinion about childless couples? Will you choose to have no kids?

你是怎麼看待那些不要孩子的夫妻的?你打算要不要孩子。

N: to be honest, I wouldn't.

說實在的,我不打算要孩子。

M: why? Do you have to make a choice now?

爲什麼?你現在必須做出選擇嗎?

N: not really. But it has puzzled me for a long time.

不是,只是這事已經困擾我很久了。

M: what's the puzzle?

那你到底愁什麼呢?

N: my husband and I prefer to have no kids, but my mother-in-law is very traditional and wants grandkids.

我和我丈夫打算不要孩子,但是我婆婆很傳統,很想抱孫子。

M: oh, I see. I think the older generation tend to think in a different way.

啊,這樣啊。我覺得老人們總是和我們想法不太一樣。

N: yes. It seems she can never accept a childless marriage. We had a fight last night.

是啊,可是我婆婆就是不能理解,爲什麼結了婚卻不要孩子。我們昨天還吵了一架。

M: oh, really? Maybe she is just eager to see her grandchildren.

是嗎?也許她只是抱孫心切吧。

N: but it's absolutely our own business to have a child or not.

但是要不要孫子,完全是我們自己的事。

M: definitely.

是啊。

N: you know, I often overhear our neighbor, the young couple, fighting about how to raise their kid and I really don't want kids to spoil our hapoiness.

知道嗎?我經常聽見我們隔壁那對年輕的夫妻因爲教育孩子而爭吵。我真不想讓孩子影響我們的婚姻幸福。

M: don't worry. I think in most cases, children are the glue that keeps a family together.

不要擔心。大多數情況下,孩子還是家庭的粘合劑。

N: I guess you're right. But I still prefer to have no child.

好吧,但是我還是不想要孩子。

M: sure. You can fully enjoy your time together.

好的,那你們就可以好好享受二人世界了。

  大學英語對話練習材料篇2

N: more and more Chinese are marrying foreigners.

越來越多的中國人嫁給了外國人。

S: that's true. But I have a low opinion of those women who go out with foreigners.

是啊,但是我挺鄙視那些和外國人在一起的女人的。

N: oh, why?

啊?爲什麼啊?

S: I think some Chinese wonem marry foreigners for money while others just want to live abroad. There is no true love between them.

我覺得有些人嫁給外國人是爲了錢,有些人是爲了去國外定居,反正他們之間沒有真愛。

N: I wouldn't say that's totally true. I've met many happy intercultural couples.

也不全是吧。我見過很多幸福的跨過夫妻。

S: well, then why aren't there many East-West couples where the man is a Chinese and the woman is a Westerner?

那爲什麼沒有多少夫妻,男方是中國人,女方是外國人呢?

N: I guess it's because the Chinese women are more attractive to Western men.

可能是因爲中國女人對外國男人更有吸引力吧。

S: or because they are less attractive to to Chinese men.

或者這些女人對中國男人沒那麼有吸引力吧。

N: what do you mean?

怎麼說?

S: you know, usually the woman is in her thirties and she is a left girl.

這些女人大約三十多歲,是剩女。

N: a left girl? What's that?

剩女?什麼意思啊?

S: they're called that because they're left behind on the shelf. They're also known by their three H's---high diploma, high salary, and high degree.

這麼說,因爲他們是別人挑剩下的。她們有三高:高文憑,高工資,高學位。

N: and they're also known as the three S's—single, stuck, and born in the seventies.

還有人說她們有三難:單身,高不成低不就,出生在70年代後。

S: definitely! So most of these women go for Western men.

的確!所以這些人就把目標轉向了外國人。

N: you have a point here, but I believe some mixed marriages are based on true love.

也許吧。但是有些跨國婚姻還是有真愛的。

S: that' for sure but very few.

那是,不過很少。

  大學英語對話練習材料篇3

S: Hi, Mary. I haven't seen you in ages! I heard that you and Daniel are getting married on August 8th, the opening day of the 2008 Olympic Games. Is it true?

嗨,瑪麗,好久不見!聽說你和丹尼爾打算8月8日,也就是2008年奧運會的第一天結婚,是真的嗎?

E: yes, it is. We've been dating for over 7 years. We have decided to get married on a special day and we think August 8th, 2008 is a red-letter day.

是的,我們已經談了7年戀愛,決定選個特殊的日子結婚。2008年8月8日正是個好日子。

S: good for you! It sounds like you've done a lot of planning in a very short time.

太好了!看起來你們要在很短的時間內準備很多事情了。

E: yes, there is a lot of to be taken care of---wedding photos, wedding dress, catering, transport, hotel, etc…

是啊,要考慮很多事---拍結婚照,選婚紗,擺酒席,安排車輛等。

S: is everything ready now?

都準備好了嗎?

E: almost. The only thing that isn't ready is the hotel. As a lot of people have chosen that day to get married, it is hard to find a hotel that isn't too expensive.

差不多了,就剩酒店了。因爲那天有很多人結婚,很難找到價位適合的酒店。

S: have you tried The Peninsula Palace Beijing? My wedding reception was held there and they did an excellent job.

你試過王府半島酒店嗎?我的婚宴就在那兒辦的,辦的很好。

E: yes, we called, but it is booked up. The only choice is the Regent Beijing but we haven't made up our minds yet.

是的,打過電話了,但是已經訂滿了,就只剩下北京麗晶酒店了,我們還沒決定呢。

S: it's an excellent hotel. A friend of mine had her wedding reception there and sasid it was perfect, though very expensive.

北京麗晶酒店很好啊。我有個朋友就在那兒辦的婚宴,聽說不錯,只是價格稍微貴了點。

E: that's why we want to have a look at other hotels. We don’t want to spend too much on an extravagant wedding reception.

所以我們想再看看。我們不想在婚宴上太鋪張。

S: I guess you're right. I can help you ask other hotels. I am sure there are probably some available.

說的也是,我可以幫你問問其它酒店,肯定有一些還沒訂滿。

E: thank you.

謝謝你。

S: my pleasure.

別客氣。


看了“大學英語對話練習材料”的人還看了:

1.簡單英語對話練習材料

2.大學生二人英語對話材料

3.大學英語對話練習

4.英語口語對話練習材料

5.關於大學英語對話範例