當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 初一英語對話練習材料

初一英語對話練習材料

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.26W 次

通過創設有效的對話情景,爲學生營造口語對話的氛圍,能夠極大調動學生口語練習的積極性、主動性,提高英語口語學習的效率。本站小編整理了初一英語對話練習材料,歡迎閱讀!

初一英語對話練習材料
  初一英語對話練習材料篇一

button one's lip 閉嘴不言語

A:There's nothing you can do. She won't talk to me any longer.

A:你幫不上忙的,她現在不理我了。

B:I know when to button my lips. but at a time when you are bogged down in trouble, I have the right to ask where the shoe pinches.

B:我知道什麼時候應該保持沉默,但是當你陷入 困境的時候我有權利知道到底問題出在哪兒。

A:I told you that she won't talk to me. That's where the shoe pinches. But what can you do about it?

A:我跟你說了她不理我了,這就是問題所在,你能幹什麼呢?

B:Put me in the picture and I may help you to sort things out.

B:把具體情況告訴我,看看我能不能幫你想個辦法。

  初一英語對話練習材料篇二

Martin: Hey Tom, where've you been lately?

馬丁:嗨,湯姆,你最近在忙什麼?

Tom: Oh, I've been doing loads of job interviews. You know I'm graduating soon. I've just got to work out what to do next. I'm torn between a big company and a small company.

湯姆:哦,我最近參加了很多工作面試。你知道我就要畢業了,我要決定接下來要做什麼。我在猶豫是去大公司上班還是去小公司上班。

Martin: Really? Personally I would choose the small company. What are you thinking?

馬丁:是嗎?要是我我會選擇小公司。你是怎麼想的?

Tom: Well, see I was going to go with the big company because if it is bigger, it's got a bigger financial base, it's more secure, it's not likely to fold in a couple of months. And also as a big company with a high profile they've got to follow the laws. You know, toe the line on looking after their employees. So things like pension and insurance are all going to be sorted out.

湯姆:我想去大公司,因爲大公司擁有更堅實的財政基礎,更安全,不會在幾個月的時間內就倒閉。而且知名的大公司都會遵守法律。你知道,他們會按照要求管理員工。像養老金和保險這類的福利都會提供給員工。

Martin: Hmm. Well, I think a small company for almost all different reasons, it's a lot more exciting, you're gonna be treated, most importantly, like a person, not just a cog in a wheel and you know, you're young, you don't need to worry about you're pension just yet. You're not that old, you know, you can get by. And it would be nice to have the relationships with your coworkers on like a human relationship instead of just one giant building and you're not feeling like a human there. And especially with your boss, I think that's always important to get t e recognition that I think you deserve.

馬丁:我選擇小公司是基於完全不同的原因,在小公司工作更令人激動,最重要的是,你會被當作人對待,而不是被當作一個無名的小人物,你知道,你現在很年輕,你還不用擔心養老金的問題。你還沒有那麼老,你現在你完全可以應付。而且你也可以和同事建立起人際關係,而不是在大公司裏有那種不像人的感覺。我認爲從老闆那裏得到你應得的認可也很重要。

Tom: I mean you've got a good point about the personal relationships but that can also work against you I think. If someone who's not as good as you are has a good tight relationship with the boss then they're going to get the promotion and you're going to get passed over. That kind of closeness, that kind of family thing, that doesn't really seem fair.

湯姆:我覺得你提出的人際關係這個觀點很不錯,不過我認爲這點也可能對你不利。如果有人不如你,可是那個人和老闆的關係非常好,那可能他們就會獲得提升,可是你在晉升時就會被排除在外。這種親近,這種事情看起來並不公平。

Martin: Well that is a good point but I think also if you look at a small company that most of the people working there are going to share a lot more of your ideals and you're gonna have a better time of integrating yourself in there and I think it's gonna be fairer by and large because it is smaller.

馬丁:這個觀點很好,不過我認爲在小公司工作的大部分人都會互相分享理想,你會更好地融入他們,而且總的來說,我認爲小公司更公平一些。

Tom: I'm gonna have to give this more thought.

湯姆:我還要再考慮一下。

  初一英語對話練習材料篇三

Tom: Are you a teacher here?

湯姆:你是這裏的老師嗎?

Martin: No I'm not, I'm actually a graduate student.

馬丁:不是,我是一名研究生。

Tom: Oh right.

湯姆:哦,好。

Martin: My name is Martin.

馬丁:我叫馬丁。

Tom: Hi.

湯姆:你好。

Martin: Hi how are you?

馬丁:你好。

Tom: I'm Tom.

湯姆:我是湯姆。

Martin: Nice to meet you Tom.

馬丁:湯姆,很高興見到你。

Tom: Where are you from Martin?

湯姆:馬丁,你來自哪裏?

Martin: I'm from Seattle, Washington in the US.

馬丁:我來自美國華盛頓州西雅圖市。

Tom: Is that in the Northeast? Northwest?

湯姆:西雅圖是在東北部嗎?東北部吧?

Martin: Northwest. Right near Canada.

馬丁:在西北部。離加拿大很近。

Tom: Is it cold up there?

湯姆:那裏冷不冷?

Martin: It's wetter than it is cold.

馬丁:相比冷來說,那裏經常下雨。

Tom: How long have you been in Japan.

湯姆:你來日本多長時間了?

Martin: I've been in Japan for about 6 months.

馬丁:我來日本大概有6個月的時間了。

Tom: And what are you studying?

湯姆:你學什麼專業?

Martin: I'm studying international cooperation and economics and nationalism in Northeast Asia.

馬丁:我學習東北亞國際合作、經濟以及民族主義。

Tom: Is that a master's level or a Ph.D.?

湯姆:這是碩士學位還是博士學位?

Martin: Master's level.

馬丁:碩士學位。

Tom: Right. How long is the course?

湯姆:好,課程爲期多久?

Martin: Oh, it's about 2 years so I'll be done in another year.

馬丁:哦,大概要上兩年,我再有一年就能拿到學位了。

Tom: So you're fairly settled here then?

湯姆:所以你已經在這裏定居了嗎?

Martin: By and large, yes. How about you?

馬丁:基本上是這樣。你呢?

Tom: I'm from the UK. Actually I'm a teacher here. I'm not studying.

湯姆:我來自英國。我不是學生,我在日本當老師。

Martin: Oh, how long have you been a teacher here?

馬丁:哦,你在日本做老師多長時間了?

Tom: I just started this semester about 2 months ago.

湯姆:我是這學期開始在這裏教課的,大概兩個月以前吧。

Martin: Oh 2 months — very, very recent. How do you find Japan?

馬丁:哦,兩個月以前,就在不久前。你覺得日本怎麼樣?

Tom: It's brilliant. I really like it.

湯姆:非常好。我非常喜歡日本。

Martin: Have you been in Japan a long time or...?

馬丁:你來日本很長時間了嗎?還是……?

Tom: I was in Japan 4 years ago for 2 years. I've been trying to come back since I left.

湯姆:四年前,我曾在日本待了兩年的時間。我離開後又回到了這裏。

Martin: I find Japan very, very, very nice. The environment is very nice.

馬丁:我覺得日本非常非常好。這裏的環境很好。

Tom: I mean this is quite a small city...

湯姆:這是一個非常小的城市……

Martin: I lived in Seoul for about 3 and a half or 4 years and it's nice to have a smaller cleaner city that's a little more laid-back, not so rush rush.

馬丁:我在首爾生活過三年半,差不多四年的時間,在一個悠閒又幹淨的小城市生活非常好,不用那麼匆忙。


看了“初一英語對話練習材料”的人還看了:

1.初三英語對話練習材料

2.初中英語對話材料精選

3.初中英語對話練習閱讀

4.初中英語對話教學材料

5.關於初中簡單的英語對話