當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 西餐點菜英語對話閱讀

西餐點菜英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.92K 次

開設英語對話課的最終目的是培養學生的英語運用能力。本站小編整理了西餐點菜英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">西餐點菜英語對話閱讀
  西餐點菜英語對話一

A:May I have your order, please?

請問,要點菜嗎?

B:Yes, I'd like to have a share of steak.

是的,我要一份牛排。

A:OK. How do you like your steak, do you like it rare, medium or well done?

好的,您想要什麼樣的牛排,是半生、半熟還是熟透的呢?

B:I like it well-done, please.

請做成熟透的吧。

A:Anything else?

還要什麼?

B:One Whisky.

一杯威士忌。

A:It will be ready right away.

很快就好。

  西餐點菜英語對話二

A:May I take your order now?

您現在要點菜嗎?

B:Yes, I'll have a boiled egg with toast and orange juice, please.

是的,我要煮蛋、吐司和橙汁。

A:How would you like your eggs?

您點的雞蛋要怎樣煮?

B:Hard-boiled, please.

請煮全熟。

A:And your toast, light or dark?

您的吐司要稍微烤一下,還是烤焦?

B:Dark, please.

烤焦。

A:Now or later?

現在要還是待會兒要?

B:Later will do.

待會兒就可以了。

A:Will there be anything else?

還要不要點別的東西?

B:No, that's all. Thanks.

不了,那些就夠了,謝謝。

A:One hard-boiled egg with toast and orange juice to follow.

一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和橙汁。

B:That's right.

對的。

A:Just a moment, please.

請稍等。

  西餐點菜英語對話三

A:May I take your order?

要點什麼菜?

B:We'd like this course for two, please.

這道菜請給我們來兩人份的。

A:I'm afraid this course is for four persons.

這道菜恐怕是4人份的。

B:Well, can't you make it for two only?

嗯,你們不能只做兩人份的嗎?

A:I'm afraid not, sir.

先生,恐怕不行。

B:I see. Well, what do you recommend then?

我知道了,那麼點什麼好呢?

A:I would recommend a soup with two or three small dishes.

我建議您來碗湯和兩三樣小菜。

B:Right, we'll have these three.

好吧,我們要這三樣。

A:Would you like rice with your meal?

您需要米飯嗎?

B:No, thanks.

不要,謝謝。

A:Thank you, sir. Just a moment, please.

謝謝您。先生。馬上就來。


看了“西餐點菜英語對話”的人還看了:

1.西餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀

2.關於西餐點餐的英語對話

3.西餐點餐基礎英語對話

4.關於西餐廳的英語對話

5.西餐廳服務員英語對話