當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於點餐時的英語對話閱讀

關於點餐時的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.65W 次

近年來英語情景教學被越來越多的教育專家重視起來,英語情景對話的教學模式在中職英語的教學更加具有實際意義,更能使得學生在短時間能夠增加英語的學習熱情,在就業的時候也能增加學生的就業競爭力。本站小編整理了關於點餐時的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於點餐時的英語對話閱讀
  關於點餐時的英語對話篇一

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什麼?

B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir? 要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,來一份麥片粥。

A: And eggs? 還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。

A: Anything more, sir? 還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

  關於點餐時的英語對話篇二

A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please. 好的,請跟我來。

A: Can we see the menu, please?能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?

B: Here you are. 給您。

A: What’s good today? 今天有什麼好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推薦香酥鴨。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品嗎?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.) 過了一會兒。

A: I can have the check, please. 結帳。

C: George. Let’s split this.喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我請客。

B: Cash or charge, sir? 現金還是記帳?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。

  關於點餐時的英語對話篇三

A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪種果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?

B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir? 還有什麼嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s all.沒有了,謝謝。

(Later)稍後

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。

B: Just put it on the table, please. 請放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,還有其他需要嗎?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裏?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪種果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。


看了“關於點餐時的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.餐館點餐英語情景對話

2.在飯店點餐的英語對話閱讀

3.有關餐廳點菜英語對話

4.餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀

5.關於點餐英語對話範文精選