當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於點餐的英語對話

關於點餐的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.41K 次

進入餐廳之後,基本上下一個環節就是點餐,然後就可以等着吃了。李陽的瘋狂英語衆所周知,現在英語越來越重要。國家也在英語方面進行了不少改革,小編在這裏預祝大家能擺脫啞巴英語,開口就能流利地說出一口流利的英語。下面就由本站小編爲大家帶來幾則英語對話,大家可以多讀幾遍,練一練語感。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">關於點餐的英語對話

  點餐

C; Waiter, come here, please.

W: Yes sir? Can I help you?

C; Can I have the menu, please?

W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?

C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?

C: Cup of coffee. That's it.

W: OK. Wait a moment.

.......a moment later

C: Can I have the bill, please?

W: Sure. Here it is.

C: So, how much is it?

W: $40 altogether.

C: Here is the money and your tip.

W: Thank you, sir. Please call again

  休正在餐廳點餐

a few moments later?

(過了一會兒)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:謝謝!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃瑪:是意大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的„至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?

Emma: Chicken.

埃瑪:„雞肉„

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃瑪:„煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:謝謝!

  點餐要求

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要來點什麼?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,來一份麥片粥。

A: And eggs?

還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足夠了。謝謝。