當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯大全

簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.85W 次

以培養和提高學生的英語綜合水平作爲最終目的,在進行英語教學中運用真實且自然的語境,有利於增強學生的學習熱情度,還有利於形成學生在學習參與過程中處於主動、積極的學習狀態。本站小編整理了簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯大全
  簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯一

Today is Valentine's Day. Steven sends Julia a bouquet of red roses, but she isn't very happy.

今天是情人節。史蒂文送給茱莉婭一束紅玫瑰,但她不是很高興。

Steven: Happy Valentine's Day, honey, (hand the roses to Julia)

史蒂文:情人節快樂,親愛的。 (把花遞給茱莉婭)

Julia: Thank you. But I don't like Valentine's Day because it has become too commercial.

茱莉婭:謝謝。但我不喜歡情人節,因爲它已經變得太商業化了。

Steven: There is not a single romantic bone in your whole body, Julia.

史蒂文:在你的整個身體裏連一個浪漫的細胞也沒有,朱莉婭。

Julia: You are wrong. I just hate wasting money.

茱莉婭:你錯了。我只是不喜歡浪費錢。

Steven: You should relax a little and get into the sweet atmosphere of Valentine's Day.

史蒂文:你應該放鬆一點,感受情人節的甜蜜氣氛。

Julia: Maybe. What about a nice love song?

茱莉亞:或許吧。來一首好的情歌怎麼樣?

  簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯二

Today is the Lantern Festival of China, Li Lei andSteven are in the street now.

今天是中國的元宵節,李雷和史蒂文在街上。

Steven: Wow, there are so many lanterns toappreciate.

史蒂文:哇,這裏有好多燈籠可以觀賞啊。

Li Lei: Now. you can see why it's called the LanternFestival.

李雷:現在,你知道它爲什麼被稱爲“燈籠節”了。

Steven: Yes. it deserves its name.

史蒂文:是的,真是名副其實啊。

Li Lei: Did you notice the characters on the lanterns?

李雷:你注意到燈籠上的字了嗎?

Steven: Sure. But you know that I can't read any Chinese characters. What do they say?

史蒂文:當然了。但是你知道我不認識漢字的。寫的是什麼啊?

Li Lei: They are puzzles. It's a tradition to solve the puzzles on the lanterns during the LanternFestival.

李雷:它們是字謎。元宵節猜燈籠上的字謎是一個傳統。

Steven: It's interesting and I want to buy one home.

史蒂文:真是太有趣了,我要買一個回家。

  簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯三

Julia has a tendency to do some plastic she is talking with Steven about this.

茱莉婭想做整容手術。現在她正在跟史蒂文談論着此事。

Julia: Oh, my god! I look so old. I look as if I were40. I think it's time for some plastic surgeries. I'mtired of these wrinkles and sagging skin.

茱莉婭:噢,天啊。我看起來太老了,看着好像40了。我想是時候做下整形手術了,我討厭這些皺紋和下垂的皮膚。

Steven: I don't see any wrinkles or sagging skin! You'd better stop being so ridiculous.

史蒂文:我沒看見皺紋和下垂的皮膚。別那麼幼稚。

Julia: Anyway I think I need a nose job and some breast implants as well.

茱莉婭:無論如何,我想我會整下鼻子,做下隆胸手術。

Steven: I think you need to get a brain surgery. Honestly speaking, you look charming.

史蒂文:我認爲你需要給腦子做個手術。說實話,你看起來很迷人。

Julia: I know what you mean. I just want to make myself more attractive.

茱莉婭:我明白你的意思。我只是想讓自己看起來更有魅力。

Steven: You are fine the way you are. Besides, plastic surgery hurts.

史蒂文:你有自己的魅力。此外,整容手術會有傷害。

Julia: Really?

茱莉婭:真的嗎?

Steven: Sure it is. So you'd better get rid of this idea.

史蒂文:嗯,所以你最好打消這個念頭。


看了“簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

2.關於簡單的英語對話短文精選

3.簡單英語對話帶翻譯精選

4.簡單的英語對話短文精選

5.簡單英語對話短文精選