當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 常用的商業英語情景對話

常用的商業英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.44W 次

想要學習常用的商業英語情景對話嗎?下面本站小編爲大家帶來常用的商業英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

常用的商業英語情景對話
  常用商業英語情景對話1:

A: Mr. Chen, another purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing long-term trade relations with your company.

A:陳先生,我此行另一個目的是想探詢與貴公司建立長期業務關係的可能性。

B: Your desire to establish long-term business relations with us coincides with us coincides with ours,but I don't know much about your company.

B:你方想與我方建立長期業務關係的願望與我方是一致的,但是我對貴公司並不是很瞭解。

A: Concerning our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation, you may refer to New York Branch, the Bank of China, or to our local chamber of commerce.

A:關於我們的財務狀況、信用、聲譽,可向中國銀行紐約分行或當地商會進行了解。

B: Thank you for your information. I think that establishing business relations between us will be benefit to both of us.

B:感謝你方提供的信息。我想我們之間建立業務關係,將有益於我們雙方。

A: This is my first visit to your company. I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiations.

A:這是我初次拜訪貴公司,在日後的洽談中請你多加關照。

B: We are very happy to be of help. I can assure you of our close cooperation.

B:我們十分樂意協助,並且保證全力合作。

  常用商業英語情景對話2:

A: As we mentioned in our last meeting, it's essential that we brainstorm about some problems that need to be laid on the table right away.

A:正如我們在上次會議上提到的,非常有必要就一些需要馬上擺出解決的方法。

B: Mr. Chairman!

B:主席先生。

A: The chair recognizes Mr. Jones.

A:會議主席同意瓊斯先生髮言。

B: Several of our officers are out of town today and we don't have a quorum.

B:我們的一些高級管理負責人今天不在城裏,我們沒有足夠表決的人數。

C: Mr. Chairman, I think that...

C:主席先生,我認爲……

A: I'm sorry Ms. Bernstein. You're out of order. Mr. Jones has the floor.

A:對不起,貝斯特音女士,你沒有遵守發言順序。現在是瓊斯先生髮言。

B: As I was about to say , I move that we table the discussion until our next meeting when everyone is present.

B:我正想說的是,我提議將討論延遲到下次全體人員都出席時。

C: I second the motion.

C:我附和這個動議。

A: The motion has been moved and seconded. All those in favor, say "aye." All those opposed, say "nay." The "nay" have it. The motion carries. We'll hold our next meeting a week from Monday at the facility. This meeting stands adjourned.

A:動議被提出和附和,同意的人請說"我同意"反對的人請說"我反對"。同意者佔多數,動議通過。下次會議將在一個星期後新的場所舉行。現在會議結束。

  常用商業英語情景對話3:

A: What do you think your greatest at-tributes are?

A:你認爲你最突出的品質是什麼?

B: I take pride in building strong relationships with my customers. They real-ly trust me.

B:能和我的客戶建立穩固的關係是我最感到驕傲的一點。他們真的很信任我。

A: They do. I see that your customer retention figures are the best in the company. You exceed sales expectations by eight percent. And your gross sales are up about ten percent for the second year in a row. Very impressive.

A:是的。我知道你是公司裏最能留住客戶的人。你超出了銷售目標 8%,而總銷售已經連續兩年上升約10%,真讓人印象深刻。

B: I couldn't have done it without everyone's help.

B:如果沒有各位同仁的幫助我也無法完成這樣好。

A: Don't be so modest. With numbers like yours, I have no choice but to a-ward you the maximum bonus.

A:不用如此謙虛,你有這樣的好業績,我除了以高額獎金獎勵你之外,別無選擇。

B: That's great. Thank you.

B:太好了。謝謝你。

A: And I'm recommending a ten percent increase to your salary. Well done.

A:而且我會提議給你漲10%的工資,你表現得很好。

B: Thanks for your confidence in me.

B:謝謝你對我的信任。

A: How do you envision your future?

A:你在公司未來有何打算?

B: If possible, I'd like to move into management.

B:如果可能,我希望能升到管理層任職。

A: I was hoping you'd say that. You're natural leader.

A:我也希望你會提起這件事,你是天生的領導人。

B: Is there room in the management trainee program?

B:主管培訓計劃還有名額嗎?

A: Yes, but it's no walk in the park. You can't let your numbers slip.

A:有的,但這並不容易,你不能讓你的銷售數字下滑。

B: Don't worry. I'll stay focused.

B:不用擔心,我會時刻注意的。

  常用商業英語情景對話4:

A: Did you find that Lily and Tom often go out for lunch together recently?

A:你有沒有發現莉莉和湯姆最近經常一起外出共進午餐?

B: Oh, you always can find what others could not.

B:哦,你總是獨具慧眼啊!

A: I don't believe that you haven't found their intimate relationship.

A:我就不相信你沒有發現他們之間的曖昧關係。

B: Ha-ha. What's your opinion about such relationship?

B:哈哈,那你怎麼看這種關係啊?

A: Actually, I neither object to it nor support it.

A:事實上,我不反對,也不支持。

B: Wow, neutral! Good!

B:哦,中立,不錯!

A: How about you?

A:你呢?

B: I do not approve female workers to have such relationship with male col-leagues. I think this kind of relationship will go out of our control, and will harm our career , even may influence our life.

B:我不贊成女同事與男同事發生類似這種的關係。我認爲這種關係可能會超出我們的控制,進而傷害我們的事業,甚至影響到我們的生活。

A: That's right. If the two are single, that would be acceptable. If one has been married or has someone, that would be dangerous.

A:是的。如果兩個人都是單身,這倒還能接受。如果有一方已經結婚或者已經有對象了,這種關係就很危險了。

B: Yeah. I hope that both of them are single. Ha-ha.

B:是啊。希望他們倆都還是單身啊。哈哈!

A: That's none of your business.

A:那就不關你的事了!

常用的商業英語情景對話