當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 問路的英語對話帶翻譯

問路的英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.04W 次

高中英語對話教學要提高學生的語言交際能力,重視改進高中英語教學的整體面貌。小編精心收集了問路的英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

問路的英語對話帶翻譯
  問路的英語對話帶翻譯1

A:Excuse me, do the buses stop here?

打擾了,公車在這裏停嗎?

B:Yes, they all stop at this corner.

是的,他們都在這個角落停。

A:I want to go to Broadway and 82nd Street. Can I take any bus that comes along?

我想去百老匯和第82街。有沒有公車到同時到這兩個地方的?

B:You can take any bus except the Number 9.

你可以搭任何一路公車,除了9路之外。

A:How often do the buses run?

公車多久一班?

B:They run about every five minutes.

每5分鐘一班。

A: long does it take to get to 82nd Street?

好的。去第82街要多久?

B:About fifteen minutes. It's not you a stranger in New York?

大概15分鐘。不遠。你剛來紐約嗎?

A:Yes, I am. I arrived only three days ago from Japan.

是的,我三天前剛從日本過來。

B:How do you like New York city?

你覺得紐約市怎麼樣?

A:I like it very much, but it's a little confusing to me.

我非常喜歡它,但是對我來說有點混亂。

B:You'll soon get accustomed to it. It's not difficult. Well, here's the unately, it's not full.

你很快就會習慣的。這並不難。額,公車來了。很幸運,人未滿。

A:Thank you for the information.

謝謝你提供的信息。

B:Don't mention it.

不客氣。

  問路的英語對話帶翻譯2

A:Where are you going,Jane?

簡,你要去哪裏?

B:I'm going to the hospital to see Susan.

我想去醫院看蘇珊。

A:I saw her yesterday. She was a little better.

我昨天去看她了。她好了一點。

B:Must I catch a number 7 bus to get there?

我必須搭7路車去那裏嗎?

A:No, you needn't. A number 13 bus will also take you to the hospital.

不,你不必。13路車也能把你帶到醫院。

B:Number 13 buses run much more frequently,don't they?

13路公車發車更頻繁,是嗎?

A:Yes. I caught a number 7 bus yesterday, and they said I had taken a wrong bus.

是的。我昨天搭7路車,他們說我搭錯車了。

B:Thank you, Henry. I'll get a number 13.

謝謝你,亨利。我會搭13路的。

A:But number 13 buses leave from the center of town. You'll have to walk two miles to catch one.

但是13路公車從鎮中心發車。你必須走兩英里才能搭到。

  問路的英語對話帶翻譯3

A:Excuse me, is this the way to the Great Wall?

勞駕,請問去長城是這麼走的嗎?

B:Oh, it is really far from here. You’re going in the wrong direction actually.

長城離這兒可遠着呢,你走錯方向啦。

A:I must have taken a wrong turn.

哦,剛纔一定是拐錯彎了。

B:It doesn’t matter. Go back the way you came. After about five kilometers, you’ll see a hotel on the side of the road. It’s a big one. You can’t miss it.

沒事,你可以原路返回,開5公里,會看見路邊有個酒店,挺大的,你應該能看見。

A:And then?

好的,然後呢?

B:Take the next right. Drive about one click further, and you’ll see the entrance of the highway to the Great Wall.

在下一個路口右拐,再開一公里左右,就會看見去長城的高速公路入口了。

A:Thanks a lot.

感謝了!

B:You’re welcome.

不客氣。

A:By the way, how long does it take?

對了,這大概得花多長時間?

B:Without traffic, it takes about an hour.

不堵車的話,一個小時吧。

A:I heard the Great Wall closes early in the afternoon. Do you think I can make it before closing?

聽說長城下午關的挺早的,我能在關門前趕到那兒嗎?

B:Yes, I think so. It doesn’t close until 5 o’clock. You still have plenty of time.

嗯,下午5點才關門,還早着呢。

A:Great! Thank you!

太好了,謝謝!

B:My pleasure, and have a good time!

不客氣,玩得開心。


看了“問路的英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.關於問路的英語對話帶翻譯

2.二人問路英語對話

3.關於問路的英語對話精選

4.關於問路的方式英語對話

5.問路常用英語對話