當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 問路的英語對話

問路的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1W 次

下面是本站小編整理的問路的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

問路的英語對話

  問路的英語對話1:

A: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the nearest subway station?

B: Sure, walk along this road to the end, and then turn right, you will see a high building, and the subway station extrance is near the building.

A: thanks a lot

B: you are welcome~

A:打擾一下,你能告訴我最近的地鐵站怎麼走嗎?

B:當然。你沿着這條路一直走到盡頭,然後向右拐,就能看見一棟高樓,地鐵入口就在它旁邊。

A:非常感謝

B:不客氣

  問路的英語對話2:

A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?

A:對不起,請問我在地圖上的什麼地方?

B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.

B:我們在這裏,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。

A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?

A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這裏到火車站呢?

B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.

B:順這條街一直走過兩個街區,然後左轉。

  問路的英語對話3:

A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.

A:對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。

B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.

B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那頭。

A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?

A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎麼去博物館呢?

B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.

B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽車換乘83路公共汽車到那裏。

  問路的英語句子大全:

Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Hotel Alelo by any chance?

勞駕﹐你知道怎麼去Alelo酒店麼﹖

Do you know how I might get to the Hotel Alelo?

你知道我怎麼才能到Alelo酒店麼﹖

Oh sure, you're not far at all!

當然﹐離這根本不遠!

You're only a few minutes away.

幾分鐘就能到。

Turn right at the light

Turn right at the next light, and you'll be headed north.

在下一個紅綠燈右轉﹐然後往北走。

You're gonna wanna stay on that street.

你要一直沿那條路走。

"Gonna wanna"聽着可能挺奇怪﹐但是美國人給別人指路時常常會用這種說法﹐意思是如果你不按照他們說的走﹐你就可能會迷路!

You wanna keep going on that street for a while.

你要沿着這條路走上一段時間。

You're gonna go north for a little ways.

你得往北走上一小段路。

Take the freeway

Then the easiest thing is to take the freeway.

然後﹐最簡單的辦法就是走高速。

You're gonna wanna go east on it.

你在高速上要往東走。

There's an entrance on Empire Ave.

在Empire大街上有一個入口。

So when you hit that street, you wanna take a right.

到那條街後你要向右拐。

About four miles

After about a block you should see the freeway entrance.

大約一個街區後你會看到高速的入口。

Watch out, cause it can be hard to make out at night.

仔細看着點兒﹐因爲夜裏有時看不清。

Once you're on the freeway you just stay on it for a while.

上高速後﹐得在上面開一段時間。

I'd say it's about four miles.

我覺得大概要開4英里。

Exit Lincoln

The exit you wanna take is called Lincoln.

你要在一個叫Lincoln的出口下高速。

Watch out for it, cause if you miss it, it's hard to get back.

仔細看着點兒﹐一旦錯過﹐就很難繞回來了。

So exit on Lincoln, and then take a left.

在Lincoln出口下高速﹐然後向左拐。

As soon as you exit, turn left right off the bat.

一下高速馬上左拐。

On your right

Then you just stay on Lincoln the rest of the way.

剩下的路一直沿着Lincoln大街走。

You'll keep going on Lincoln about a mile or so.

你要在Lincoln大街上開一英里左右。

Then you'll see the hotel on your right.

然後你會看到酒店在你的右手邊。

It's a big yellow building, you can't miss it.

是一個黃色高樓﹐絕對不會錯過。

Thank you so much, have a nice day!

太謝謝你了﹐祝你愉快!