當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語對話小短文帶翻譯

英語對話小短文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.18W 次

近年來,英語繼續教育的快速發展極大地促進了中國全民英語水平的提高,同時也推動了社會的繁榮進步。本站小編整理了英語對話小短文帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語對話小短文帶翻譯
  英語對話小短文帶翻譯篇一

Marty: Daddy, will Santa be coming tonight with my present?

爸爸,今天聖誕老人會帶禮物來看我嗎?

Mathew: Of course, sweetie. You are a good boy. Santa loves good boys.

當然了,寶貝。你是一個乖孩子。聖誕老人喜歡乖孩子。

Marty: But Brother says he doesn’t give wishes.

可是哥哥說他從來不會讓人許願。

Mathew: No, he is making jokes with you, baby.

不,他在和你開玩笑呢。

Marty: He says Santa is too fat to come down our Chimney.

他說聖誕老人太胖了,下不來我們的煙囪。

Mathew: Well, he doesn’t technically come down from the Chimney. He has a sleigh and reindeers. They fly.

實際上,他不是從煙囪下來的。他有雪橇還有馴鹿。他們飛的。

Marty: Wow, that’s awesome. Where does he live? Have you ever seen him?

好厲害。 他住在哪裏啊?你見過他嗎?

Mathew: He lives in the North Pole, and we will see him tonight when we sleep soundly, honey.

寶貝,他住在北極。我們今晚我們熟睡的時候一起看他。

  英語對話小短文帶翻譯篇二

Mom: Come downstairs, baby. Time to open up some presents.

下樓拆禮物吧,寶貝。

Son: I’ll be right there. One more second.

馬上就來。一會兒就好。

Mom: Open it up.

打開它。

Son: It’d better be something cool since it’s from Santa. Wow, transformers. Awesome.

聖誕老人的禮物嘛,最好很酷。哇,變形金剛。太棒了。

Mom: Tear this one up. And this is from your Dad and me. You will be thrilled for this.

看這個。這是爸媽買的。你肯定會很興奮的。

Son: Really? Wow, a scooter. This is too much, mom.

是嗎? 小車? 禮物有點兒吃不消。

Mom: You deserve it. You are a great kid.

你應得的寶貝。你是個很乖的孩子啊。

Son: I love you so much, Mom and Dad. And this is my gift for you two.

我愛你爸爸,媽媽。這是我給你們的禮物。

  英語對話小短文帶翻譯篇三

Mom: What do you want for Christmas this year, honey?

寶貝,今年聖誕想要什麼?

Son: Can you get me a reindeer? I really need it.

我想要馴鹿。我真的很需要現在。

Mom: A reindeer? No, I can’t. Santa needs them to carry the gifts.

馴鹿?我辦不到。聖誕老人需要他們拿禮物啊。

Son: But I’ve already told my friends that you would get me one. They will come to our house to ride on it.

但是我已經告訴我的朋友們了,他們都會到家裏來騎着它玩的。

Mom: There are many kids out there who can not get enough food, let alone fancy gifts.

外面有很多連飯都吃不飽的小孩,更別提奢侈的禮物了。

Son: So I can’t get a reindeer?

也就是說我沒有馴鹿咯?

Mom: Santa needs them more than anyone else does. We have to think about other kids.

聖誕老人比任何人都需要它。我們要考慮其他的小朋友啊。

Son: I get it, mom. It never happens again. Maybe I could give them my old clothes.

明白了,媽媽。不會有下次了。也許我可以把我的舊衣服給他們。


看了“英語對話小短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

2.二人英語短對話帶翻譯

3.關於英語對話短文帶翻譯

4.大學英語對話範文帶翻譯

5.英語對話小故事帶翻譯