當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關簡單英語對話練習

有關簡單英語對話練習

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.79W 次

初中生處於行爲習慣的養成期,他們對很多事情缺乏正確的理解。教師在英語教學中採用情景對話的教學方式,可以幫助其更好地瞭解自身生活,對他們今後的發展有積極的推動作用。本站小編整理了有關簡單英語對話練習,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關簡單英語對話練習
  有關簡單英語對話練習篇一

A:What's up? You look low.

A: 怎麼了,看起來不太高興啊。

B: It's my girlfriend.I guess she's playing the army game with me.

B:是爲了我女朋友,我覺得她一直在欺騙我。

A: How come?

A:怎麼會呢?

B: I saw her dating with her ex-boyfriend again.

B:我看見她又和她原來的男朋友約會了。

A: I understand I think maybe it's not a are taking the matter too much to heart.

A: 我理解你的感受,但是我覺得那可能不是約會吧,你多想了。

B: it still gets on my nervers.

B:可能吧,但還是挺煩人的。

  有關簡單英語對話練習篇二

A:Maybe we all will be all things to all men.

A: 也許有一天我們都會變得事故圓滑。

B: How terrible!

B:真可怕!

A: But for the life,we'll be changed by this society.

A: 但是爲了生活,我們只有被社會所改變。

B: I really don't want to go into the world,I feel afraid of it.

B:我真不想進社會,我對它有一種恐懼感。

A: Don't be silly,We have reached the age to take the responsibility by ourselves.

A: 別傻了,我們已經到了自己承擔責任的年齡了。

B: I know.

B: 我知道。

  有關簡單英語對話練習篇三

A:It sounds that you have a high opinion of him.

A: 似乎你對他評價很高。

B: He is an all-right guy.I have no bone to pick with him.

B:他這人不錯,我跟他沒什麼矛盾。

A: Birds of a feather flock together.

A: 真是物以類聚,人以羣分。

B: But he is not a fine weather friend who would sell you down the river.

B:但他不是那種靠不住的、隨時都會出賣你的朋友。

A: You can't judge a person that way.I have a hunch that he is a sly dog.

A:你不能這麼說,我有預感他是個陰險的人。

B: Depends on with may be doing things on the he is honest with me.I trust him.

B: 看對誰了,他也許辦事狡猾,但對我還是挺誠實的,我相信他。

A: You can never might do you in when he sees an angle in doing it.

A: 那可說不準,看什麼時候有利可圖時,他也許會坑害你。

  有關簡單英語對話練習篇四

A:There is something wrong with my girlfriend.

A: 我女朋友有麻煩了。

B: What's the trouble?

B:怎麼了?

A: The department manager is all over says he loves her.

A: 部門經理向她獻殷勤,說他喜歡她。

B: What about your friend? Did she fall for him?

B:那你朋友呢?她喜歡他嗎?

A: Of course not!She thinks he's an doesn't like an apple-headed man,you know.

A: 當然不了!她覺得他是個缺心眼的人,她不喜歡這樣的人,你知道。

B: Now you don't have the butterflies in your stomach,do you?

B:那你不用擔心了,對吧?

  有關簡單英語對話練習篇五

A:I told you that she is no fool.

A: 我跟你說了她不是傻子。

B: I know she is quite an article,but I was not sure of her ability to cope with a boss.

B:我知道她是個很機靈的人,但我不太相信她有能力對付一個老闆。

A: She can't get in Dutch with him. He's her boss,you know?

A: 她不會得罪她老闆的,畢竟他是老闆,你知道嗎?

B: But most bosses are fools for women.

B:但很多老闆都是色鬼。


看了“有關簡單英語對話練習”的人還看了:

1.簡單英語情景對話練習

2.有關日常簡單的英語對話

3.簡單的日常英語對話

4.關於日常簡單英語對話

5.關於日常的簡單英語對話