當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 日常情景對話

日常情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.11W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!下面本站小編爲大家帶來英語日常情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

日常情景對話

 日常英語情景對話:時間

Steven is talking about time with John.

史蒂文正在和約翰談論時間。

Steven: How time flies! Why I always feel haven't enough time to work and study?

史蒂文:時間過得真快!爲什麼我總覺得沒有足夠的時間來工作和學習。

John: Yes, I also fell that. I'm always busy, and have no time for rest. I don’t know how to make use of time. .

約翰:是呀,我也一樣,我總覺得沒有時間休息,我真的不知道該如何充分利用時間。

Steven: Maybe we should make a plan and list what we should do next, and follow it.

史蒂文:也許我們應該列個計劃,列出下一步該做什麼,然後好好地執行。

John: That's a good ideal And in this way we will know how we spend our time and spare a lot of time to do other things.

約翰:好主意!用這種方法我們知道時間花到哪裏,並且能省出時間做其他的事情。

Steven: You are right. Let’s stop idling around and do something.

史蒂文:是啊,咱們別再無所事事了,做些事情吧。

John: Yeah, time is money. We really need to make good use of it.

約翰:嗯,時問就是金錢,我們要好好利用它

日常英語情景對話:減肥

Steven has gained weight. Now he is talking with his Wife Julia and asking for help.

史蒂文長胖了,此刻他正在和妻子討論此事,向她求助。

Steven. Julia, look at me! I'm gaining weight. How could I lose weight? Do you have any good ideas?

史蒂文:茱莉婭,你看,我長胖了!我怎樣才能減肥啊?對此你有什麼好的建議嗎?

Julia: Since summer is coming, I think swimming is a good way for you to do.

茱莉婭:夏天就要來了,我認爲游泳對你減肥有益。

Steven: Are you sure?

史蒂文:真的嗎?

Julia: Of course! Swimming can help you stay in shape by targeting all parts of your body.

茱莉婭:那當然。游泳能讓身體所有部位都活動,讓你保持勻稱的身材。

Steven: Really? Does swimming have other advantages?

史蒂文:是嗎?游泳還有其他好處嗎?

Julia: It could also help you increase vital capacity.

茱莉婭:它還可以幫你增加肺活量。

Steven: That’s great. Okay, from now on I would swim three times a week. I hope I can get rid of the weight.

史蒂文:太好了。從今天開始我每週要游泳3次,希望可以把體重減下去。

Julia: You will make it if you persist in it.

茱莉婭:如果你堅持你一定會減下去的。

 日常英語情景對話:年齡

Steven and Rose are sitting in the pub and talking about something about age.

史蒂文和羅絲坐在酒吧裏,談論着的事。

Rose: Steven, guess the age of the woman who is sitting there.

羅絲:史蒂文,猜一下坐在那邊的那個女人多大年紀?

Steven: I guess she is in her twenties.

史蒂文:我猜她20多歲吧。

Rose: Nope! If I don't tell you the truth, you would never know that she is forty two years old.

羅絲:錯!如果我不告訴你她的真實年齡,你永遠也猜不出她已經42歲了。

Steven: Really? I can't believe it. She looks quite young for her age!

史蒂文:是嗎?我真不敢相信。她看上去真年輕。

Rose: Sure she is! I envy her very much. I wish could be her when I'm in my forties.

羅絲:確實如此!我真羨慕她。真希望我40多歲的時候也看上去那麼年輕。

Steven: You would be, just believe yourself!

史蒂文:你會的,相信自己!

Rose: Oh, come on, stop kidding!

羅絲:噢,得了,別開玩笑了!

日常英語情景對話:相貌

Steven is talking about the appearance of people with Susan.

史蒂文和蘇珊正在討論人的外貌。

Steven: Susan, Did you know the four ugliest women in ancient China?

史蒂文:蘇珊,你知道中國歷史上的四大丑女嗎?

Susan: No, I only know four great beauties of China.

蘇珊:不知道,我只知道中國的四大美女。

Steven: There were some famous ugly women in history.

史蒂文:中國歷史上也有幾位有名的醜女。

Susan: Yeah? Were they famous because of the ugliness?

蘇珊:是嗎?她們因爲醜還能出名?

Steven: Though they were ugly, they had great virtue.

史蒂文:她們雖然醜,但是品德高尚。

Susan: Then who were they?

蘇珊:她們是誰啊?

Steven: Mo Mu, Zhong Lichun, Meng Guang and Ruan Nv. They were well respected.

史蒂文:嫫母、鍾離春、盂光和阮女。她們都受到後人的尊敬。

Susan: It seems that the inner beauty is also important.

蘇珊:看來內在美也同樣重要啊。

Steven: Sometimes the inner beauty is more beautiful.

史蒂文:有時內在美更加重要呢。