當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 描述有關駕駛車的英語情景對話

描述有關駕駛車的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.61W 次

我們學習英語可以採用日常英語口語對話這種訓練方式,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景對話,要多多開口才可以好好學習英語

描述有關駕駛車的英語情景對話

  第一次駕駛課

AAre you ready for your first driving lesson?

準備好上第一節駕駛課了嗎?

BYes. Which one is the brake again?

準備好了.再告訴我一遍哪個是剎車?

AThe pedal on your left is the brake and the one on your right is the gas.

你左腳邊那個踏板是剎車,右邊那個踏板是油門.

BI’m glad this car is an automatic. I don't like having to change gears.

我很高興這輛車是自動檔的.我可不喜歡換擋.

AAutomatics are very simple to drive. The first thing you should do is put your seat belt on.

自動擋的車很好開.你要做的頭一件事就是要繫好安全帶.

BYou should also put yours on. you never know what will happen with me in the driver’s seat!

你應該把你那邊也繫上.你永遠也不會知道駕駛員這邊會發生什麼事!

AVery funny. Next you should check your side mirrors and your rear view mirror. Can you see out of them?

真好笑.下一步,你要記得檢查兩邊的側鏡和後視鏡.你都能看見嗎?

BI can’t see anything out of the side mirror on your side of the car. Could you move it forward a bit, please?

你那邊的側鏡我一點都看不見.你能幫我往前調一點嗎?

AHow’s that?

怎麼樣?

BThat’s better. Now what?

好多了.現在幹什麼?

ACheck your petrol situation.

查看一下你的油表.

BThe tank is almost empty. I guess I’ll drive to the petrol station to fill it up.

油箱幾乎空了.我想我得開到加油站去加油.

AThat’s a good idea. Put your keys in the ignition, start it up, put the car in reserve, wait for the road to be clear, and then back out of the driveway.

你說的對.把鑰匙插進點火開關裏.發動車,把檔位調到倒車檔,等路面的車都通過後,慢慢倒出機動車道.

BI got it. Don’t worry. I’ll get you there in one piece.

我開到了.別擔心.我保證你能安全到達.

ARemember, no honking this time. The horn is only for emergencies!

記住,這時候不要按喇叭.喇叭只是遇到緊急情況的時候才能用.

BWhy does that cop car behind me have its red lights on?

我後面的警車爲什麼亮起了紅燈?

  我的汽車出了點毛病

ASomething wrong?

有什麼問題嗎?

BYes. My car is having problems.

是的。我的汽車出了點毛病。

AWhat's wrong?

怎麼回事啊?

BIt won't start.

發動不起來了。

ADo you want me to take a look?

需要我看一下嗎?

BNo,thank you. I think I can handle it.

不用了,謝謝。我想我自己能應付得了。

AWell, if you change your mind, let me know.

恩,如果你改主意了就和我說一聲。

BI will. Thanks. That's sweet of you.

我會的。謝謝。你真好。

ANo problem.

這沒什麼的。

BI might need some tools though. Do you know where I can get some?

不過我需要些工具。你知道哪兒有嗎?

ASure. I have all kinds of tools. Just ask. I’ll be happy to get them for you.

當然了。我就有各式各樣的工具。向我要就可以了。我很樂意去給你拿。

BThanks. That would be very helpful.

多謝。那真是太好了。

AAnything for you. Seriously, I don’t mind helping.

不客氣。說真的,我不介意幫忙。

BOK. If you really insist, I could always use the company.

好吧。如果你一再堅持的話,我還真是需要幫手呢。

  你認爲我的車怎麼樣

AJim! What’s up,man?

吉姆,怎麼了,夥計?

BCharlie! Is that your ride? It’s butt ugly, dude!

Charlie,那是你的車嗎?它可真醜。

ADon’t be a airhead! This is a nineteen sixty-nine Chevy Impala! I just need to fix it up a bit. In a couple of months, this baby is gonna be wicked!

別傻了。這時1969年產的Chevy Impala。我只需要稍微修理下。再過2個月,它就是部很棒的車。

BNot even! Check it out! Now that’s a fresh ride!

絕不會。好好檢查下。假如它是部好車。

AToo bad the driver is a major dweeb. Anyone can have a car like that if their daddy is loaded like his.

太糟了,司機是個笨蛋。任何人都能買部那樣的車,如果他們的老爸像他的老爸一樣有錢。

BHe’s coming this way, be cool.

他來了,小聲點。

AHey guys! What do you think of my automobile? Isn’t it bad to the bone?

夥計們,你認爲我的車怎麼樣?是不是酷斃了?

BWord! The ladies are gonna be lining up to get with you when they see you driving around in that car.

是啊,要是美女們看見你開着這部車兜風,她們一定和你拍拖。

AYou really think so?

你真這樣想?

BFor sure!

那是當然!

AAwesome!

真噁心。

BPsych! haha.. you totally fell for it.

開個玩笑,你上當了。

AYou are a real scumbag, Charlie. When I do the nasty with the prom queen, we’ll see who has the last laugh.

你真是個卑鄙的傢伙。當我和舞會皇后拍拖的時候,看誰笑在最後。

BDude, don’t have a cow!

夥計,別生氣。