當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 描述撥打電話的英語情景對話

描述撥打電話的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.68W 次

現在的生活越來越快捷,有很多事情一個電話就搞定了。下面小編今天就給大家分享一下電話英語給大家看看,努力一下就可以學習好英語了哦

描述撥打電話的英語情景對話

  不過我還是過一會再給她打電話

AGood morning.

早上好。

BGood is I speak to Anne please?

早上好。我是瑪麗。我找安妮。

AI’m sorry She isn’t in at the will come back at half past nineCan I take a message for her?

抱歉,她現在不在家,我能給她稍個口信嗎?

BThank I will call her later

謝謝不過我還是過一會再給她打電話。

bye.

好的。再見。

BGoodbye.

再見。

  我想明晚請你吃飯

AHello, this is 57356475.

你好,這裏是57356475。

BHello, this is John. I wanna speak to Linda, please.

你好,我是約翰。我想和琳達說話。

AThis is Linda.

我就是琳達。

BHi, Linda. I want to invite you to a dinner tomorrow evening.

琳達,你好。我想明晚請你吃飯。

AReally? What time and which restaurant?

真的嗎?什麼時間什麼餐廳?

BAt seven thirty pm, Longding Chinese I'll go to your home and pick you up at 7.

明晚七點半在Langjing中餐館,我七點鐘到你家接你。

AOk, I'll wait for you at 7pm at home. Anything else?

行。我七點鐘在家裏等你。還有其它事嗎?

BNo, have a nice day!

沒有了,祝你有愉快的一天。

AThank you. Bye.

謝謝你。拜拜。

BSee you.

拜拜。

  我想打個對方付費的電話

AI'd like to make an overseas call to Hong Kong and please make it collect.

我想打個國外電話到香港,請打對方付費電話。

BYes, where to?

是的,打到哪裏呢?

ATo Taibei Taiwan.

打到臺灣台北。

BJust a moment, Ma'am. I'll connect you with the overseas telephone operators for you.

請等一會兒,夫人,我就替你接到國際電話接線員那裏。

AHello, overseas operator, may I help you?

喂,我是國際電話接線員,我能爲你服務嗎?

BYes, I'd like to place an overseas call to Taibei Taiwan and please make it collect.

是的,我想打個對方付費電話到臺灣台北市去。

AWhat's the number?

電話號碼是多少?

BThe number in Taibei is 027908358.

臺北市電話是(02)790-8358。

AYour party is on the line. Go ahead, please.

對方電話在線上。請講。