當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關法國和巴黎情景對話

有關法國和巴黎情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.56W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!下面本站小編爲大家帶來英語日常情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關法國和巴黎情景對話

有關法國情景對話:

Todd: OK, Hello!

託德:你好!

Raphael: Hello!

拉斐爾:你好!

Todd: Can you say your name please?

託德:請說一下你的名字,好嗎?

Raphael: Yeah, sure. My name is Raphael Thibault.

拉斐爾:當然好啊。我叫拉斐爾·蒂博特。

Todd: Thibault!

託德:蒂博特

Raphael: Yeah! Thibault!

拉斐爾:對!蒂博特!

Todd: OK, and that's your last name?

託德:好,這是你的姓嗎?

Raphael: Ah, yeah, it's my last name, but it's a first name too in France.

拉斐爾:對,是我的姓,不過這在法語裏也是名字。

Todd: Oh, really

託德:哦,真的嗎?

Raphael: Yeah! It's quite traditional. It's from the middle ages.

拉斐爾:對!這是很傳統的名字。來自中世紀。

Todd: OK.

託德:好。

Raphael: Yeah, yeah, yeah!

拉斐爾:對,對,對!

Todd: Wow, Where are you from in France?

託德:哇,你來自法國嗎?

Raphael: I just finished my studies in Paris, but I was born in the South. Actually, it's the place they make foie gras. If you know about foie gras.

拉斐爾:我剛剛在巴黎完成了學業,不過我是在南部出生的。實際上,那是生產鵝肝醬的地方。如果你知道鵝肝醬的話。

Todd: Yeah, yeah, yeah

託德:當然,當然知道。

Raphael: We used to eat on Christmas and..

拉斐爾:我們會在聖誕節的時候吃,還有……

Todd: What exactly is foie gras? Sorry, it's hard for me to say.

託德:確切的說什麼是鵝肝醬?抱歉,這對我來說有點難。

Raphael: It's from the duck. It's um, how do you call it?

拉斐爾:是鵝身上的。嗯,你們怎麼叫?

Todd: The liver?

託德:鵝肝醬嗎?

Raphael: Yeah, the liver! That's it. The liver, and it's cooked an official way and you can have it both like cold or hot, I mean, any kind, but the point is, the duck has to be fed in nature, right! It's not working if it's in a, industrial feeding duck

拉斐爾:對,鵝肝醬!就是這個。鵝肝醬,是以正式方式烹飪的,可以冷制,也可以溫熱吃,我的意思是,可以以各種方式做,不過重點是鵝必須要以自然方式餵養,沒錯!如果是以工業方式餵養的鵝,那是不行的。

Todd: Oh, really!

託德:哦,真的嗎?

Raphael: It doesn't produce really good foie gras, yeah!

拉斐爾:這樣是做不出真正好的鵝肝醬的,沒錯!

Todd: So the duck must come from nature?

託德:那鵝必須來自自然嗎?

Raphael: Yeah, actually, that's why this place is famous for because it's countryside. There's no really big cities and most of the people are farmers so they actually produce some really good foie gras, like I heard the competition comes from East Europe now but they make more like industrial foie gras. It's a little different, but anyway, that's the place I'm born.

拉斐爾:對,實際上,這就是這個地方著名的原因,因爲它是鄉村。那裏沒有大的城市,大部分人都是農民,所以他們會生產出真正好的鵝肝醬,我聽說現在東歐的競爭對手很強,但是他們大多數都是用工業方式生產鵝肝醬。這是有些不同的,不過不管怎樣,那是我出生的地方。

Todd: Wow! Is that the eastern side or the western side?

託德:哇!那裏是位於東部,還是西部?

Raphael: It's the southwest.

拉斐爾:位於西南部。

Todd: OK, towards Spain.

託德:好,離西班牙很近。

Raphael: Yeah, that's it. Exactly! Like below Bordeaux, a city called Bordeaux, it's a bit below this city.

拉斐爾:對,就是這樣。的確是!就在波爾多市的南部,在這個城市南部。

Todd: OK, so Bordeaux is known for wine.

託德:好,波爾多以葡萄酒聞名。

Raphael: Yeah, yeah, exactly.

拉斐爾:對,對,沒錯!

Todd: So, is it near the mountains or?

託德:那裏臨近山區還是?

Raphael: It's not that close to Spain. It's, how can I say, yeah, it's not the extremity of France, it's more like center-south, you know.

拉斐爾:那裏離西班牙不是很近。我要怎麼說呢,那並不是法國的南端,更像是中南部,你知道的。

Todd: Oh, OK. Sounds like a pretty place though.

託德:哦,好,聽起來是一個很漂亮的地方。

Raphael: What?

拉斐爾:什麼?

Todd: It sounds like a pretty place.

託德:聽起來像是一個很漂亮的地方。

Raphael: Yeah, yeah, it's quite nice. It's quite nice. I mean, it's countryside right. You have to like it. There's not a lot of things to do, but, I spend like my, from fifteen years old, I live there and then I moved to another city called La Rochelle, which is close to the sea, just in front of the sea actually, and that's a better place. I like it much.

拉斐爾:對,對,確實很棒。確實很好。我的意思是,那裏是鄉村。你一定會喜歡那裏的。雖然沒有什麼可以做的事情,我從15歲開始住在那裏,之後我搬到了名爲拉羅謝爾的城市,那裏離大海很近,實際上就面向大海,那裏更好。我非常喜歡那裏。

  有關巴黎情景對話:

Todd: OK, Raphael, you were saying you lived in Paris.

託德:拉斐爾,你說過你在巴黎生活過。

Rapheal: Yes, I made my studies there.

拉斐爾:對,我在那裏上學

Todd: Paris is just an amazing city. Can you talk about Paris?

託德:巴黎是一個非常棒的城市。你能談談巴黎的情況嗎?

Rapheal:Yes! Well, the biggest difference I noticed with Tokyo is the size. Like Paris is nice in that way, you can go anywhere by walking. It might take at maximum an hour and a half if you want to go to a very far place, but basically it's a city like made for walkers and you can really go anywhere just by walking, I mean it's quite pleasant cause you can see many, you know, nice buildings and places and things, just by walking.

拉斐爾:當然!我認爲巴黎和東京最大的不同就是面積。像巴黎的大小就很合適,你可以走着去任何地方。要是去稍微遠點的地方最多要用一個半小時,基本來講,巴黎這座城市很適合徒步旅行者,你可以步行去任何地方,我的意思是在這個過程中會非常愉快,因爲步行你會看到許多漂亮的大樓、美麗的地方及美麗的事物。

Todd: Wow, that's nice. How many people live in Paris?

託德:哇,那真好。巴黎有多少人口?

Rapheal:Including the suburbs it's 8 million now. Maybe getting increasing, but the inner city is only one million, so it's not overcrowded at all. Yeah!

拉斐爾:包括郊區有8百萬人口。可能還會持續增長,不過內城區的人口只有1百萬,所以完全不會擁擠。就是這樣!

Todd: So, what else would you say is different about Tokyo and Paris?

託德:那你覺得東京和巴黎還有什麼區別呢?

Rapheal:Well, specially, Paris you mean? The Transport is less expensive. This is important.

拉斐爾:嗯,你是問巴黎的不同嗎?交通費比較便宜。這很重要。

Todd: Yeah.

託德:好。

Rapheal:Yeah, Yeah.

拉斐爾:對,嗯。

Todd: It's more expensive?

託德:交通費更貴?

Rapheal:No, it's less, sorry, it's less expensive. Anyway, the, I was surprised because Tokyo is not that expensive finally, I mean you can, you can live in a very expensive way if you want but you can save a lot as well. It's really up to you. But in Paris is quite hard to save. I mean, the food is very expensive, and if you want to go out, just, a restaurant or anything, it's really more expensive than in Japan. A restaurant for example, like prices in Japan start from a thousand yen, maybe less, like 600 yen, and in France like the cheapest restaurant you can find is 15 Euro which is around 2000 Yen.

拉斐爾:不,更便宜,抱歉,更便宜。總之,其實東京的交通費也不算太貴,這令我很吃驚,我的意思是,你可以過奢侈的生活,但是你也可以省下很多錢。這完全取決於個人。但是巴黎就很難省錢。我的意思是,巴黎的食物非常貴,如果你去餐廳或其他地方吃飯,那花費要比日本貴很多。比如去餐廳吃飯,日本便宜的餐廳可能大概是1000日元起,或者更少,也許600日元吧,但是巴黎最便宜的餐廳也要15歐元,大概2000日元左右。

Todd: Whoa! That is expensive.

託德:哇!真貴!

Rapheal:Yeah, it's more expensive, wherever you go it's more expensive if you want to go out but on the contrary the cinema is really cheap, so so many people go to the cinema, I mean, the cinema is really, it's a part of Paris nightlife, like, people used to go to cinema once a week at least, almost everyone. Yeah, cause it's really cheap. A ticket is 1000 yen, maybe less.

拉斐爾:對,比日本貴,去餐廳吃飯的花費比日本貴,不過電影票非常便宜,所以許多人都去電影院看電影,我的意思是,看電影是巴黎的夜生活之一,人們至少每週去看一次電影,幾乎所有人都是如此。嗯,因爲電影票很便宜。一張票大概1000日元,可能更便宜。

Todd: So, what about sports, like what kind of sports do you like to do?

託德:那運動呢,你喜歡什麼運動?

Rapheal:Yeah, anything. Anything, yeah! You have a lot of facilities, like gymnasium, swimming pools, clubs, yeah, you can practice a lot. Especially, I was a student so, I had this very easy student life because France has a lot of students, whatever it is, so they give you a bit of money, and you getdiscount on almost anything, so sport is specially favorized in Paris when you are a student, you can almost like do whatever you want, as a sport almost free, sometimes, so, it's, you can do a lot of things. Actually, I did Aikido. I did swimming pool, squash, tennis, yeah, uh, basketball, yeah, a lot of things actually.

拉斐爾:任何運動,沒錯,任何運動!有許多設施,比如健身房,泳池,俱樂部,你可以做許多鍛鍊。尤其是,我還是學生的時候,過着非常簡單的學生生活,因爲法國有許多學生,他們會給你一筆錢,然後你做所有事情都可以打折,所以運動在巴黎的學生中很受歡迎,你可以做你想做的任何運動,有時運動幾乎就是免費的,所以,你可以做許多事情。其實,我非常喜歡合氣道。我也會去游泳,打壁球,打網球,嗯,打籃球,其實進行過許多運動。

Todd: Active guy. And what about the traffic if you want to drive in Paris?

託德:你真是個有活力的傢伙。那巴黎的交通情況怎麼樣,要是在巴黎開車呢?

Rapheal:I never tested, because as I told you it's so nice to just walk, that, and I didn't own a car but it's quite tough for people living in the suburbs cause they need a car to come, the train system is not really good. It's not like, there's a lot of delay, trains and things like that, so if you live in the suburbs you need a car, and driving through Paris in the mornings or evening is really difficult, so I just didn't want to test, you know.

拉斐爾:我從來沒有試過,因爲我告訴過你,在巴黎步行非常棒,而且我也沒有車,不過步行對住在郊區的人來說很難,因爲他們的出行需要轎車,巴黎的火車系統不是很好。火車經常晚點,所以要是住在郊區,你就需要一輛車了,不過早上和晚上在巴黎開車很難,所以我並不想開車,你知道的。