當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第931期:報復

迷你對話學地道口語第931期:報復

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.22W 次

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第931期:報復

A: What has happened? You got black and blue in the face.

怎麼搞的,你臉上青一塊紫一塊的。

B: I fought with Bob.

我和鮑勃打了一架。

A: Terrible. How come?

糟透了,怎麼會這樣呢?

B: I don’t want to mention it. But I’ll get back at him some day.

我不想再提了,但是我終有一天會報復他的。

第二, 地道表達

get back at

1. 解詞釋義

Get back at someone的字母意思是“返回到某人身上去”,引申爲“報復某人”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. I didn't write this book to get back at Henry Ford for firing me.

我寫這本書也不是爲了要向亨利•福特報解僱我之仇。

e.g. My classmate played a joke on me, and next day I got back at him.

我的同學和我開了個玩笑,第二天我報復了他。

e.g. I got back at him for spreading those lies about me.

他散佈謊言誹謗我,對此我進行了報復。

e.g. When my boy friend broke up with me, I dated his best friend to get back at him.

當我的男朋友跟我分手後,我開始跟他最要好的朋友約會以作報復。

第三, 咬文嚼字

black and blue : 遍體鱗傷的;青一塊紫一塊的

e.g. After the fight, he was black and blue all over.

打架之後,他渾身青一塊紫一塊。

e.g. The smugglers pounced on him and beat him black and blue.

走私販們一擁而上,把他打得遍體鱗傷。

fight with sb.:與某人打架

e.g. They crowded around me, telling me that I had fought with two bullies.

他們把我圍住,告訴我說我打的是兩個欺軟怕硬的傢伙。

e.g. They fought with all their might.

他們全力作戰。

第四, 口語短句

某人的臉上青一塊紫一塊的。

Sb. is black and blue in the face.