當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第958期:嫌怨,有過節

迷你對話學地道口語第958期:嫌怨,有過節

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.48W 次

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第958期:嫌怨,有過節

A: What can she have against you?

她和你有什麼過節?

B: Who told you that?

誰說的?

A: Nobody. But I feel as if there was something wrong when she saw you.

沒有人,但是我看到當她看到你的時候,有點不對勁。

B: I didn’t realize that.

我沒注意到。

第二, 地道表達

have something against somebody

1. 解詞釋義

Have something against somebody的意思是“與某人有過節”。其中,against有“反對,與……作對”的意思。其反義詞是have nothing against somebody。

2. 拓展範例

"I said, I don't know, like 200 times or even more, I have nothing against Mary," said Lucy." I think he's a great player.
“我大概已經說了超過200次了,我沒什麼反對Mary的地方,”Lucy說,“我認爲他是一個偉大的球手。

第三, 咬文嚼字

as if:好像,似乎

e.g. "I feel as if we were eloping," she said with a laugh.

“我覺得咱們象在私奔,”她笑聲朗朗地說。

e.g. He looked as if he was about to burst into tears.

他看上去馬上就會淚流滿面。

e.g. He felt as if he almost wished to kill them.

他感覺彷佛幾乎要殺掉他們。

e.g. He caught his feet up as if the floor burned his toes.

他突然提起雙腳,好象地板燒痛了腳趾似的。

第四, 視野拓展

have nothing against:對……沒有什麼反對的

e.g. As to you, I have nothing against you; what you came and told me turns out to be true.

至於你,我倒沒有什麼理由要跟你爲難;因爲你來告訴我的話已經證明了是真的。

e.g. I have nothing against Canadian people, and I do show respect for the Canadian history and culture, I've visited and admired some nice museums in Montreal, Toronto, and Ottawa.

我一點都不排斥加拿大人民,並且很尊重加拿大的歷史及文化,還參觀瞻仰了蒙特利爾、倫多及渥太華等地一些有名的博物館。