當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第971期:見過

迷你對話學地道口語第971期:見過

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.48K 次

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第971期:見過

第一, 迷你對話

A: Do you know this man?

你認識這個人嗎?

B: No, I have never set eyes on him.

不認識,我從來就沒見過他。

A: But his face is so familiar to me. Right now I just can’t remember who he is.

但是我很熟悉他的面孔。我就是現在想不起他是誰了。

B: Forget about him. Let’s go.

第二,地道表達

set eyes on

1. 解詞釋義

Set eyes on的意思是“見到過”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. If we once lose sight of him, we shall never set eyes on him again.

倘若我們一旦丟了他,就再也找不着他了。

e.g. I knew he wasn't trustworthy the minute I set eyes on him!

我第一眼就看出他不是一個值得信賴的人!

e.g. The instant Simonetta had set eyes on Ivo, his bachelor days were numbered.

當西蒙內塔看到伊沃的那一瞬間,他獨身生活的日子就屈指可數了。

e.g. Get out of my sight, you wretch ! I never want to set eyes on you.

滾開,你這個混蛋!我永遠不要再看見你。

第三, 咬文嚼字

be familiar to:對……熟悉

e.g. These pictures are familiar to all who take an interest in such things.

所有熱衷此道的人對這些畫已瞭如指掌了。

e.g. But everything looked oddly familiar to me.

但眼前的一切我都十分熟悉。

right now:現在

e.g. He is with someone right now. Would you hold?

他現在在會客。你可以稍等嗎?

e.g. I think you should call Rita Mae right now.

我想你現在就打電話給Rita Mae。

forget about:忘卻,忘記

e.g. Forget about trivial disagreements among comrades, and don't take them to heart.

同志之間有些小矛盾, 過去就算了, 不要老是耿耿於懷。

e.g. Let bygones be bygones and let' s forget about our disputes and be friends again.

過去的事不必再提了,讓我們忘掉過去的爭論,和好如初吧。