當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 表示不能的英語對話

表示不能的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.8K 次

英語對話中,你是怎樣表達你想要拒絕不能答應對方請求的話的?下面是本站小編給大家整理的表示不能的英語對話,供大家參閱!

表示不能的英語對話
  表示不能的英語對話1

當婉拒邀請時,要感謝其慷慨,例如你可以說: "Thank you so much for the invitation, I really appreciate it and it means a great deal".(很感謝你的邀請,我真的很感激,這是個不錯的待遇。)而後給出一個對爲何你不能參加活動確切切起因。如果是一個誠實的、誠摯的闡明就更好了。

能夠考慮給邀請你的人一個禮物,順帶附註說你很抱歉無奈缺席。如果是口頭邀請,你每次都可以說你要查看你的日曆,如果有空的話就會去。假如你已經做了優先安排,讓男、女主人知道一下,儘快打電話婉拒邀請並且始終關注運動進行的如何。不管是正式還是口頭邀請,應當圓滑地去婉拒邀請。

這裏有一個Helli邀請Jerry去她誕辰派對的英語口語情景對話:

Helli: Hi Jerry, it's my birthday this weekend and I am throwing a party to celebrate. (你好,Jerry,這週末是我的生日,我舉辦了一個派對來慶祝。)

Jerry: That is great news; we should celebrate in style and have a theme for the party. (好消息啊;咱們應該別具風格地慶賀一下並且爲派對設置一個主題。)

Helli: Absolutely, I have guest appearances by Destiny's Child and Mariah Carey. This will be the best party ever and you should not miss it.(當然,我有福氣之子跟瑪利亞凱利客串。這將是最好的派對,你不應該錯過。)

Jerry: No I won't, Friday will be a night to remember!(不,我不會錯過的,星期五是個值得記住的夜晚!)

Helli: Friday? What is happening on Friday?(星期五?星期五有什麼事嗎?) 英語之家

Jerry: Your party of course, silly. (當然是你的派對啦,傻瓜。)

Helli: No Jerry, my party is on Saturday night. (不,Jerry,我的派對是在星期六晚上的。)

Jerry: Oh no, Helli! I have to be at work on Friday night as I'm working night shift, I appreciate the invite but I cannot afford to miss work. (哦,不會吧,Helli!我禮拜五晚上必需工作因爲我要輪晚班,我很感謝你的邀請然而我不能丟掉工作。) 英語之家

Helli: I understand, you have to work. Perhaps you can join us when your shift ends. (我明白,你必須要工作。興許在你輪班結束後你可能加入咱們。)

Jerry: It ends at 6 am, I doubt Mariah Carey will still be there! Party safely and keep me posted on how the party goes! (它是早上6點停止,我猜疑瑪利亞凱利仍然還在!派對安全的話,告知我一下進行地如何了!)

Helli: Will do Jerry! (行,好的,Jerry!)

  表示不能的英語對話2

A:Would you care to join for the picnic tomorrow?

明天你能參加我們的野餐活動嗎?

B:Much to my regret, I'll have to meet my girlfriend at the airport then.

太遺憾了,明天我要去機場接我的女友。

A:We'd like to invite you for our dress party tomorrow evening, are you free?

我們想邀你們參加明晚的化裝舞會,有空嗎?

B:Much as we'd like to, but we've booked up already for that time.

我們很想去,但是明晚已有安排了。

A:What a pity! You can't join us.

你們不能參加,真可惜。

B:So sorry. Next time we'll go, thanks anyway

實在抱歉,下次一定參加,不管怎樣還是要謝謝你。

  英語表達拒絕不能的27個經典句

1. Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!

2. You make me sick! 你真讓我噁心!

3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎麼回事?

4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!

5. You’re a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!

6. Don’t talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!

7. Who do you think you are? 你以爲你是誰?

8. What’s your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?

9. I hate you! 我討厭你!

10. I don’t want to see your face!我不願再見到你!

11. You’re crazy! 你瘋了!

12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?

你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)

13. Don’t bother me. 別煩我。

14. Knock it off. 少來這一套。

15. Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!

16. Leave me alone. 走開。

17. Get lost.滾開!

18. Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇着去吧。

19. You piss me off. 你氣死我了。

20. It’s none of your business. 關你屁事!

21. What’s the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思?

22. How dare you! 你敢!

23. Cut it out. 省省吧。

24. You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!

25. You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。

26. I’m fed up. 我厭倦了。

27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!