當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關於日常生活的英語口語

有關於日常生活的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.8W 次

在日常生活裏我們也很需要用到英語的,小編下面就給大家分享英語口語,學習英語就要從小事做起

有關於日常生活的英語口語

  在洗衣店

M: I'd like to have these shirts washed and ironed.

我想把這件襯衫拿去洗和燙。

W: Ok, do you want us to use starch?

好的,您需要(用澱粉漿)給(衣服等)上漿嗎?

M: Yes, heavy starch in the collar, please.

是的,請在衣領處上多點漿。

W: Yes, sir. Your shirts will be ready by Thursday morning. Anthing else?

好的,先生。您的襯衫會在週四早上準備好.還有其他的事情嗎?

M: I also have a suit to be dry-cleaned. Can I fetch it the day after tomorrow? It's urgent.

我還有一件西裝要乾洗.我能在後天取回它嗎?這比較急。

W: No problem, sir.

沒問題,先生。

M: Could you please tell me when your laundry opens and closes?

您能不能告訴我你們洗衣房開門和關門的時間?

W: We remain open from 9am till 8pm.

我們的營業時間是早上9點到晚上8點。

M: I see.

我明白了。

W: Here is your laundry ticket, sir.

這是您的洗衣票,先生。

M: Thank you.

謝謝。

M: I'd like to get my laundry.

我想取回我送洗的衣服。

W: Yes, sir. May I have your laundry ticket, please?

好的,先生。請出示您的洗衣票。

M: Here you are.

給你。

W: Yes, they are ready to go.

好的。它們已經準備好了。

M: Can you sew on these buttons?

您能把這些鈕釦縫上去嗎?

W: No problem.

沒問題。

M: How much for the shirts?

(洗)這件襯衫需要多少錢?

W: 10 dollars.

10美元。

M: Here is the money, keep the change.

給你錢,不用找了。

W: Thank you, bye.

謝謝,再見。

  在家宴客

W: Oh, Henry. I haven't seen you in ages. Come on in, please. Let me take your coat. How are you getting along?

噢,亨利。好久不見。請進。讓我幫你把外套掛起來。你過得怎樣?

M: Fairly well, thank you.

非常好,謝謝你。

W: Please take a seat. Everything will be ready in a minute.

請坐。所有的東西馬上就好了。

M: Can you bring me a glass of orange juice, please? I am quite thirsty.

請給我一杯橙汁好嗎?我很渴。

W: Yes, here you are.

是的,給你。

Here is your cocktail, Lettuce Salad, Fried Chicken, French Fries and Vanilla ice-cream. Help yourself to the chicken while it’s hot.

這是你的雞尾酒,生菜沙拉,炸雞,炸薯條和香草冰淇淋。請趁熱吃些雞肉

M: Wow, there are delicious. Can you pass the pepper?

哇,太美味了。你能把胡椒粉遞給我嗎?

W: Here you are. Taste the French Fries.

給你。試試這個炸薯條。

M: They are crispy.

它們很脆。

W: Would you like some more?

你還要多來一些?

M: No more, thank you.

不要了,謝謝你。

W: Let's bottoms up.

乾杯。

M: To our friendships and health!

爲我們的友誼和健康乾杯!

  烹飪菜餚

W: Let's see now. Cut the potatoes into small cubes.

我們現在來看看。把土豆切成立方體。

M: Yes, but don't cut them yet. Wait until they cool. Where is the big plastic bowl?

是的,但是先別切。等到它們涼了。大塑料碗在哪裏?

W: On the bottom shelf in the cupboard under the sink.

在水池下面的那個櫥櫃底架上。

M: What's Donna like, by the way?

順便問一下,唐娜怎麼樣?

W: Donna? Well. She is about 20. She is very lovely and I think you will like her. What about Paul?

唐娜?額,她20歲左右。她非常可愛,我想你會喜歡她的。保羅呢?

M: Oh, Paul is very easy-going and friendly.

噢,保羅非常隨和、友好。

W: Could you get me the pepper from the cupboard?

你可以幫我從櫥櫃裏拿胡椒粉嗎?

M: Yes, sure. Which cupboard is it in?

是的,當然可以。它在哪個櫥櫃裏?

W: It's in the small one beside the cooker.

它在爐竈旁邊的那個小櫥櫃裏。

M: There is no pepper here.

這裏沒有胡椒粉。

W: Oh, there Isn't? Oh, no.

噢,是嗎?噢,不。