當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關於生活常用必背英語口語

有關於生活常用必背英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.71W 次

英語的口語的學習就是要從一點點考試學習起來,所以小編今天就給大家分享一下英語口語,希望大家有時間的話可以閱讀

有關於生活常用必背英語口語

  優秀的英語情景口語閱讀

你有時候真的很沒禮貌

AAre you there, Mary?

瑪麗,你在嗎?

BI'm back. My bid on the Buddha is still the highest!

我回來了。我出的佛像標價還是最高的

AHow much is my stamp?

那我的郵票多少錢?

BDon't you want to hear more about my statue?

你不想多聽聽有關佛像的事嗎?

ADon't get ahead of yourself. Fat boy isn't yours yet.

不要只顧自己。那肥男還不是你的哩!

BHis name is not fat boy! You can be so rude sometimes.

他的名字不叫肥男!你有時候真的很沒禮貌。

  關於實用的英語情景口語

被誤解的時候都會難受的

AHi, why do you look so depressed today, Mike?

嗨,麥克,你怎麼今天看起來不高興呀?

BI had a terrible quarrel with my neighbor yesterday.

昨天和我的鄰居大吵了一頓。

AHow come?

怎麼回事?

BIt is a long story. Basically, she thought I had laughed at her while I didn't.

說來話長。就是,她誤以爲我嘲笑她,其實我並沒有。

AI know everyone suffers when he is misunderstood. But why not take it easy?

被誤解的時候都會難受的,但是幹嘛不放輕鬆一點呢?

BYeah. It's so nice of you to comfort me.

是啊。你安慰我真是太好了。

  生活常用的英語口語

我怎麼會上這種當

AOh, my God! I've been cheated!

天啊!我被騙了。

BWhat? What did you buy?

什麼?你買了什麼?

AIt's a brick!I can't believe how stupid I was. Damn it!

磚頭!我不相信我竟然這麼笨,該死!

BWhat is it? Why did you buy a brick?

怎麼了?爲什麼你買磚頭?

AThere was a guy on the had three new boxes, Panasonic video camera said he had to get rid of them quick.

人行道上有一個人,他有三個盒子,松下牌攝影機的盒子,他說急着脫手。

BAnd?

然後呢?

ASo he said he'd sell me one for twenty dollars.A four-hundred-dollar camera for twenty bucks.

所以他賣我一臺二十美元。四百美元的攝像機賣二十美元。

BAnd it's a brick?

然後發現它是一塊磚頭?

AYes.

是的。

BI can't believe how stupid you are. Why didn't you open the box?

我不敢相信你這麼笨,你爲什麼不打開盒子呢?

AI wanted to. But he said, no, the box is still in its plastic wrap from the it's opened, other people won't believe it's new.

我想啊,可是他說不行。盒子還是從商店拿出來的塑膠包裝,如果開了,別人不會相信是新的。

BSo he had the boxes wrapped in plastic.

所以他把盒子用塑膠包裝起來。

AYes, it was the kind of perfect plastic wrap that comes with new , it even had a bar-code price sticker on it! It looked brand new.

沒錯,就像是新產品的完整包裝那樣。你看,上面甚至還有價格條碼貼紙,看起來是全新的。

BBut why would a guy be selling new video cameras for twenty dollars?

不過爲什麼有人會賣二十美元一臺的新攝影機?

AHe said he had to get rid of them. They were stolen.

他說他必須脫手,這是偷來的。

BAha! Now I were trying to buy stolen goods on the , what I think is, you deserve to get cheated!

哈!現在我懂了。你是要買人行道上的贓物,我認爲你活該被騙。

AC'mon, don't blame me!I thought it was a new camera. We could use were even thinking about buying a camera.I don't understand how he could have such a perfect-looking box.

拜託,別責怪我了!我以爲是新的,我們可以用。我們想過要買一臺錄像機的。我不懂他怎麼會有外觀如此完整的盒子。

BThat's no just has a friend who works in a shop that can do plastic wrap. That's probably it's the same shop he got the boxes e his friend works in an electronics store. They sell video cameras ably they had a couple video camera boxes lying they get the idea of wrapping bricks to sell to fools like ty dollars a brick. That's a good profit if they can sell enough bricks.

這不成問題。他只要有朋友在塑膠包裝公司工作,那很容易。而且可能就是他拿盒子的同一家公司。也許他朋友在電器店工作,那裏有賣攝影機,可能他們隨身有幾個攝影機的盒子,就想出包裝磚頭的點子來賣給你這種傻瓜。一塊磚頭二十美元,如果他們賣的磚頭夠多,這是一筆不錯的利潤。

AYou're right, Sarah.I was a fool. I can't believe it. How could I fall for such a trick?

莎拉,你是對的。我是傻瓜,我真不敢相信,我怎麼會上這種當。