當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 旅行爲話題的英語口語對話

旅行爲話題的英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.31W 次

旅行的時候的心境會發生很大的變化,用英語來和英語國家的人進行對話,也可以豐富我們的世界觀。下面是本站小編給大家帶來旅行英語對話,供大家參閱!

旅行爲話題的英語口語對話
  旅行英語對話1:航班延誤

A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

A:上午好,先生。有什麼能爲您效勞的?

B: My flight has been delayed. Can you tell me. Why?

B:我的航班延誤了。我想知道原因。

A: The airport has been closed clue to the bad weather condition.

A:因爲天氣的原因,機場關閉了。

B: How long wili the delay last?

B:延誤多長時間?

A: Maybe two or three hours.

A:可能要兩三個小時吧。

B:l have to stay here tonight.

B:看來我今晚不得不在這兒過夜了。

A: Don't worry about that. We will arrange tonight's accommodation.

A:您不用擔心,今晚您的食宿由我們來安排。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。

  旅行英語對話2:火車旅行

Rumei: Bina, come and join us.

如梅:比娜,跟我們一起來吧。

Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.

比娜:謝謝,大家好。

Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.

如梅:比娜,你還沒有見到過我們的朋友大山呢。

Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.

比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊爾。

Dashan:Hi, Bina.

大山:比娜,你好。

Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?

如梅:你還記得我的丈夫雲波吧?

Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo.

比娜:當然記得,雲波,你好。

Dashan: Bina, please sit down.

大山:比娜,請坐。

Bina: Thanks.

比娜:謝謝。

Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.

如梅:聽我說,比娜去過中國呢。

Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?

大山:是嗎?都去過哪幾個城市?

Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing.

比娜:我想想。我去過好幾個城市…… 上海、西安還有北京。

Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?

雲波:太好了。你覺得上海怎麼樣?

Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.

比娜:我喜歡上海,可就是太擁擠了。

Dashan: Did you like Beijing?

大山:你喜歡北京嗎?

Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing.

比娜:喜歡。但是我最喜歡西安。那裏的兵馬俑真是令人驚奇。

Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day.

Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.

如梅:你知道,我從未去過西安。 雲波,有朝一日,我們得到西安去看看。人人都說我們應該去參觀那裏的兵馬俑。

Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.

大山:我親眼見到了,我同意他們的建議。你確實應該去看看。

Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.

比娜:喂,給我講講你們的加拿大的旅行吧。

Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.

雲波:哦,我們過得非常開心。我們是從溫哥華出發的。 我們很高興訪問了不列顛哥倫比亞省,見到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。

Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?

比娜:你們到平原三省去了嗎?

Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.

大山:去了,我們在那裏度過了愉快的時光。

Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.

雲波:可是那裏很冷。我永遠也忘不了那裏的大雪。

Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our

first visit to a Canadian company.

如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀請我們去參觀了他的公司。我們是第一次走進

加拿大公司的大門。

Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.

雲波:瞭解公司的新技術我很高興。

Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.

如梅:別忘了跟比娜講我們的那次家宴。

Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home.

雲波:對了,大山的朋友邀請我們到他家裏去吃飯。 到加拿大人的家裏去看看很有意義。

Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc?

比娜:大山帶你們去魁北克了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and Montreal.

如梅:去了,大山法語講得很好,他帶我們去了魁北克市和蒙特利爾市。

Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside.

雲波:我們還去了愛德華王子島。能在鄉村度過一段時光我很高興。

Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you?

比娜:你們可是遊歷了不少地方啊。

Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?

如梅:是啊。而且,我們還一直講英語,是吧?

Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.

大山:是的,好啦,我們最好決定吃什麼飯吧。

Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup.

比娜:我得看一看菜單。哦,我要蔬菜湯。

Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.

雲波:啊,往外看吶。 看那大湖。 看起來就像是海洋。

Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes.

比娜:哦,那是蘇必利爾湖,五大湖中最大的一個。

Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.

大山:乘火車旅行真好,能觀賞到這麼多風景。

Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.

比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我總是能得到身心的鬆弛。

Server: May I take your order?

服務員:要點菜嗎?

Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?

如梅:比娜,你什麼時候乘船到維多利亞?

Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing?

比娜:今天晚上6點的渡輪。你們呢?去北京的航班是什麼時候?

Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.

如梅:明天早晨7點。這次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高興與你交談。讓我們保持聯繫吧。

Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.

比娜:我希望你跟我聯繫。我會給你們寫信的。

Rumei: I'd like that.

如梅:我希望這樣。

Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.

大山:比娜,跟你交談我很高興。多保重。

  旅行英語對話3:美術展

Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away.

大山:嘿,看,我們剛經過了一個圖騰柱。土著藝術品的展覽一定不會太遠了。

Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it?

雲波:土著藝術品在加拿大很受歡迎,是吧?

Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't you remember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totem poles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints.

大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民創造出了很精美的藝術品。你們還記得吧,我們在溫哥華去過的那家漂亮的土著工藝品商店。裏面有圖騰柱、面具、鑲綴珠、籃筐以及版畫。

Yunbo: That's right.

雲波:是啊。

Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it?

如梅:這種藝術品非常壯觀,富有象徵意義,你說是吧?

Yunbo: Yes, it is.

雲波:對。

Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures.

如梅:看那些奇特的動物塑像。

Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece of art tells a story?

大山:對,個個饒有興趣。你知道嗎?每一件藝術品都講述一個故事呢。

Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more.

如梅:我原來不知道。我們再多看看。

Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea? My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant.

如梅:我們休息一下,喝杯茶你們倆覺得怎麼樣?我的腳疼死了。美術館裏一定會有餐館吧。

Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet, too.

大山:確實有。說句實話我也想歇歇腳。

Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind?

雲波:我倒是情願再多看一會展覽,你們不會在意吧?

Rumei: Of course not.

如梅:當然不會。

Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shop in forty-five minutes.

大山:好的,我們到餐館去,40分鐘後我們在禮品店碰頭。

Yunbo: Great.

雲波:好的。

Rumei: Don't be late.

如梅:可別晚了。

Yunbo: I won't.

雲波:我不會的。

Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother.

如梅:我應該給雲波的媽媽買件禮物。

Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop.

大山:在禮品店估計你能選到一份好禮品。

Yunbo: Have you been waiting long?

雲波:你們等了很久了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, since 4:45.

如梅:是啊,從4點45分就開始等你了。

Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry.

雲波:哎呀,真糟,你們等了半個小時了。我真的非常抱歉。

Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse.

如梅:沒關係。能有時間多轉一轉我很高興。

Yunbo: Have you bought anything?

雲波:你買了什麼東西了嗎?

Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for your mother. What do you think of this one?

如梅:還沒有。我正在想給你母親買一本通訊簿,你覺得這個怎麼樣?

Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking it out.

雲波:很漂亮。我的母親會喜歡的。謝謝你爲她挑選。

Rumei: You're welcome.

如梅:不用客氣。

Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.

大山:啊,我們得走了。


看過旅行英語對話的人還看了:

1.旅行英語口語對話閱讀

2.旅行話題英語口語對話

3.旅行英語口語對話

4.關於旅遊話題英語對話

5.關於旅遊話題英語對話