當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 英語口語練習小對話 第96期:輕而易取的事情

英語口語練習小對話 第96期:輕而易取的事情

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.17W 次

迷你對話:

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語口語練習小對話 第96期:輕而易取的事情

A:Tom, is Jenny crying?

Tom, Jenny是不是在哭?

B:Can you take he away from me?

你能把她弄走嗎?

A:I’m just coming for that.

就來。

B:She kept bothering me.

她不停地煩我。

A:She’s your sister. What she asked was onlyduck soupfor you. Why can’t you be good to her?

她是你的妹妹。她的要求只不過是一樁小事。你怎麼就不遷就她一下呢?

B:But I am her brother, not her servant.

可我是她哥哥,不是她的僕人。

地道表達

cluck soup 輕而易舉的小事

支持範例:

Eg. My new boss isduck soup, but his wife is difficult to handle.

我的新老闆是個好胡弄的人,但他的妻子卻很難對付。

Eg. I can't kill a duck, But it'sduck soupto a cook.

我不會宰鴨,而這對廚師來說是易如反掌的事

Eg. Winning this game is going to beduck soup.

贏得這場比賽是輕而易舉的事。

Eg. That vocabulary test wasduck soup.

那次詞彙測試真是小菜一碟。

詞海拾貝:

1.take sb away from:把某人帶走

Eg. If a man empty his purse into his head, no man cantake it away fromhim.

如果倒空錢袋,追求知識把它們裝入腦袋,那就無人能夠把它們奪走。

Eg. He was at that moment ready to kill anyone who touched this girl, who tried to claim her, takeher away from him.

此刻,誰要是摸摸這個姑娘,誰要是企圖佔有這個姑娘,把她從他的身邊拉去,那他馬上可以結果了這個人。

Eg. The party was an orgy. Olivier became drunk and quarrelsome. Edouard led him from the room, and Olivier, ashamed, Begged his uncle totake him away.

晚會成了一場毫無節制的狂歡作樂。奧利維爾喝醉酒,逢人就吵。愛德華帶他離開那間屋子;奧利維爾感到羞愧難當,要求叔叔帶他離開。

2.come for:爲......而來

Eg. Did the drivercome for youin a new big shiny auto?

有個司機開一部大型閃亮的新車來接你嗎?

Eg. We have asked the Conrads tocome for dinner on Friday evening.

我們已邀請康拉德一家在星期五晚上來吃飯。

Eg. About noon the next day the boys arrived at the dead tree; they hadcome for their tools.

大約在第二天中午,這兩個孩子來到了那棵枯樹跟前,他們是來取那兩件傢伙的。

Eg. Pleasecome for your mailwhenever it's convenient.

方便的時候來取你的郵件。

3.be good to:對......友善

Eg. By and large, the company'sbeen pretty good tome.

總的來說, 公司對我一直很好.

Eg. Iwas so good tohim; I never crossed him.

我對他那麼慈愛,從來不違拗他。

Eg. Hewasalwaysgood tothem and made sure that they had plenty of food.

他待他們一直很好,保證讓大夥吃飽。

Eg. Shewas very good tothe children.

她對孩子們非常慈愛。