當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1976期:一件不輕鬆的事情

迷你對話學地道口語第1976期:一件不輕鬆的事情

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.3W 次

第一, 情景對話

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1976期:一件不輕鬆的事情

A: He always treats his homework as a piece of cake.

他總認爲家庭作業十分容易。

B: But you know, our chemistry teacher's homework is no picnic.

但你知道,化學老師的作業可沒這麼輕鬆。

A: Yeah, when he did experiments, he nearly set hte house on fire.

可不是,他做實驗時差點把房子燒了。

B: I bet he'll learn from it.

我想他會吸取教訓的。

A: I hope so. But he always takes pride in his cleverness.

但願如此,可他對自己的那份聰明驕傲不已。

第二, 詞彙拾貝

no picnic:不容易的事,一件不輕鬆的事情

e.g. Bringing up a family when you are unemployed is no picnic.

失了業又要養家, 這可不是容易的事情。

e.g. To finish such a ball breaker within five days is no picnic.

要在五天內完成這麼艱鉅的一個任務並非易事。

e.g. During World War II my uncle was at Dunkirk and he says it was certainly no picnic.

第二次世界大戰時期,我叔叔正在敦刻爾克,他說那時處境的確非常困難。

e.g. Travel abroad is no picnic.

海外旅行可不是一件輕鬆的事情。

第三, 語彙積累

1. treat…as…:把……看做……

e.g. Although she's lived there for ten years, the villagers still treat her as an outsider.

她雖然在那兒住了十年,村裏人仍視她如外人。

e.g. At first they seemed to treat it as a passing phenomenon.

最初,他們看來只把這事當作暫時的現象。

2. a piece of cake:小菜一碟,容易的事

e.g. We need not have worried about the math exam. It was a piece of cake.

我們本不必擔心數學考試,考題很容易的。

e.g. To find the article in these documents is a piece of cake for him.

對他來說,在這些文件中找到那篇文章是輕而易舉的事。

3. on fire:着火,起火

e.g. A spark set the woods on fire.

一點火星使整座森林燒了起來。

e.g. An old woman rushed out of the house on fire and squalled.

一個年老婦女從失火的房子裏衝了出來大聲地喊叫。

4. learn from:從……吸取教訓

e.g. We should learn from past mistakes so as to avoid falling into the same old trap again.

我們要從過去的錯誤中吸取教訓, 以免重蹈覆轍。

e.g. We should learn from his mistakes.

我們應該從他的錯誤中接受教訓。

5. take pride in:對……感到驕傲

e.g. As a painter and decorator, I take a pride in my meticulous work.

作爲一個油漆工和室內裝飾師,我爲我這一門精細的手藝而感到自豪。